Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loaddata.com

Title
    Premium Member

Loaddata.com

I've had this before about 7years ago. I liked it but was reluctant on some of the data, but never had a problem with any of the data. Who has this and what is your opinion and experiences with it. The year subscription is 34.95. Not a bad price. Just curious what everyone here is using as far as online data before I commit to one. Thanks guys.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Been a member for 5 or 6 years now. Price has went up from $29. in those years.
    I like it for the wildcat and "not normal" loads. It has loads for about any chambering that you can think of. Found a great load for my 45-90Express in Load Data.
    Once you sign up you have to notify them to drop your membership or they will automatically charge your credit card after a email.
    I have not bought the old fashioned loading manuals for 20 years or so now. Between the powder and bullet manufacturers load data that is free online,sites like Load Data,and others . . . no need. Plus . . . it has gotten easier to talk directly with the maker of the powder or bullets that you need info on.
    BTW . . . everyone needs to check out JBM Calculations. I use this site for most all my ballistics needs. --- SAWMAN
    Why just dance when you can "rock and roll".
    STONER 63A ( MK-23/XM-207 )
    XM177E2

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SAWMAN View Post
    Been a member for 5 or 6 years now. Price has went up from $29. in those years.
    I like it for the wildcat and "not normal" loads. It has loads for about any chambering that you can think of. Found a great load for my 45-90Express in Load Data.
    Once you sign up you have to notify them to drop your membership or they will automatically charge your credit card after a email.
    I have not bought the old fashioned loading manuals for 20 years or so now. Between the powder and bullet manufacturers load data that is free online,sites like Load Data,and others . . . no need. Plus . . . it has gotten easier to talk directly with the maker of the powder or bullets that you need info on.
    BTW . . . everyone needs to check out JBM Calculations. I use this site for most all my ballistics needs. --- SAWMAN
    Thanks that's what u remember about them. They also sent me a load data binder for 5bucks. That I would print my loads from there and put them in that binder.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I used loaddata.com for several years. It’s been 8 years since I let my subscription run out. I really enjoyed it and used the crap out of it. I’ve been thinking of signing back up, like sawman said, I like the oddball and wildcat data they provide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I never heard of this until now. I’ll have to check it out. I like all the information I can get.

Title
    Premium Member
    I've never used this. Will have to investigate. I do use the free app I got from the play store tho.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Fight like your the 3rd monkey on the ramp to the Ark ......
    and brother its starting to rain.

Title
    Premium Member
    You can log onto Load Data without paying. It will show you everything except the charge weight,but you will be able to see what the site has to offer. --- SAWMAN
    XM177E2

Title
    Premium Member
    I just bought a subscription. Feels good to be back.

Title
    Premium Member
    Just checked my credit card statement. Was charged $29.95 about 3 weeks ago. --- SAWMAN
    XM177E2

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SAWMAN View Post
    Just checked my credit card statement. Was charged $29.95 about 3 weeks ago. --- SAWMAN
    I think that as long as you don’t let your membership lapse, you will be locked into that price.