Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Title
    Administrator

Some of our Emails are being blocked

You may not be receiving emails from us! We suggest using gmail and to avoid using the following email services because they are blocking our emails.

icloud.com
    cableone.net
    bellsouth.net
    optonline.net
    att.net

There could be more but it is a safe bet to use Gmail with this site.

Feel free to reach out through pm.

Thanks

Title
    Premium Member
    I'm an email administrator by trade. I believe the issue is due to the way the email is being sent on behalf of another user instead of a direct send.

Title
    Administrator
    Please PM Talkdev with any ideas you may have buddy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kylebryan View Post
    I'm an email administrator by trade. I believe the issue is due to the way the email is being sent on behalf of another user instead of a direct send.

Title
    Premium Member
    I noticed that your e-mails were going to spam in my yahoo account. It should be fixed now.

Title
    Administrator
    Seems to happen a lot with Website Emails, Forum Emails, and our Newsletters
    Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelDuke View Post
    I noticed that your e-mails were going to spam in my yahoo account. It should be fixed now.

Title
    Administrator
    If you see it in the spam folder please mark it as not spam.

Emails are sent via php using the domain email. Some email services are very strict and difficult to deal with.

Title
    Premium Member
    Wes since we cant get any once fired I would do 500...

Title
    Premium Member
    I hadn't gotten any emails on my sbcglobal.net account, not even in my spam folder. So I changed to my Gmail account. It caused a glitch where it was entering my new email as my username, but I got it straightened out after a couple tries. I use Chrome, and have it save the PW, so that may have had something to do with it. Just passing it on in case someone else has the same problem. Thanks for the heads-up.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe R. View Post
    I hadn't gotten any emails on my sbcglobal.net account, not even in my spam folder. So I changed to my Gmail account. It caused a glitch where it was entering my new email as my username, but I got it straightened out after a couple tries. I use Chrome, and have it save the PW, so that may have had something to do with it. Just passing it on in case someone else has the same problem. Thanks for the heads-up.
    Don't use Chrome to save passwords. Get a password manager like Roboform. Chrome is NOT secure.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Shift View Post
    Don't use Chrome to save passwords. Get a password manager like Roboform. Chrome is NOT secure.
    I only use it for things like this forum. Nothing to do with my finances AT ALL. I only mentioned it because it may be relevant to that minor problem I had. But thanks for the tip. And just BTW, I DID get an email notification, so it was the sbcglobal account that was blocking.

Last edited by Joe R.; 09-23-2018 at 05:51 AM.