I glanced at the article yesterday. Had a bunch of dips that probably still lived in their mom's basement in the picture. Anyway, believe it was Antifa that was calling for Civil War in the immediate future. Is anyone loading up extra ammo for this? I live in Iowa and the closest urban area with these freaks is about 45 miles away. The city with a large number of freaks is around 90 miles away. Big college town so they have a high concentration of wanna be Commies. Even though they are morons with almost undescended nuts; in big numbers the videos do show them attacking much smaller or single conservative people in instances. I guess I have loaded up some extra ammo in the last couple of weeks. I haven't shot any .223 for 5 years, but I am going to load up some this week. Utilize my Dad's old Mini 14 with it's 20 and 30 round mags. Have to knock out some BLK for my AR too I guess. I am torn, part of me wants to see them do it and part does not. It would be nice to raise the country's IQ by eliminating some of these idiots. But, the violence and destruction of homes, vehicles, etc. won't be good. Too bad they don't have jobs I would empty wallets when I finish....Lol.