Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Title
    Both atn and pulsar can do battery packs. Atn has more features but people seem to do well with Pulsars. Try to find a person local in the forums that can ket you do them side by side. I did leave a couple of Facebook groups due to the you should just suck it up and spend $5k when I am not hunting every week

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    [COLOR="#0000FF"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Get into reloading to save money they said....[/FONT][/COLOR] :p:p:p:p ....

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TracyG View Post
    Both atn and pulsar can do battery packs. Atn has more features but people seem to do well with Pulsars. Try to find a person local in the forums that can ket you do them side by side. I did leave a couple of Facebook groups due to the you should just suck it up and spend $5k when I am not hunting every week

Only person here close has an ATN HD 2-8. No pulsars around that I know of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    No dealers with live samples? Wow... that stinks... I think nightvisionguys.com will let you rent one and have the rental fee go toward a purchase

[COLOR="#0000FF"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Get into reloading to save money they said....[/FONT][/COLOR] :p:p:p:p ....

Title
    Premium Member
    No dealers with live samples? Wow... that stinks... I think nightvisionguys.com will let you rent one and have the rental fee go toward a purchase

I didn’t know that thanks I may check into that

Title

Title
    Premium Member
    I have a weak ir light I use when there is alot of brush so it doesn't flash out from the bright ir light on it..for the price I can't find anything better so far..I am getting one if the cheap ad in cams for a regular scope just to see how it compares.

Title
    Tracking says my new 4K will arrive tomorrow. I hope the weather holds enough for me to get mounted and do a head to head on the same stuff at the same distance with the same light etc...

Title
    Premium Member
    Tracking says my new 4K will arrive tomorrow. I hope the weather holds enough for me to get mounted and do a head to head on the same stuff at the same distance with the same light etc...
    If you don’t care let me know. I have never owned a NV or thermal. Sometimes I think the NV with a Hog Light IR would be OK but I really think I want the thermal

Title
    I will post here. Basically if open ground NV with IR is good. If buses all over the place Thermal helps you spot them.
    My two units will be IR NV....

Title
    Premium Member
    I'm currently in Eastern Montana where the coyotes are thick and the shots can get long.
    Any new info guys? I may be in a position to get the ATN Thor 4, I'm liking the 2-8 power...?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk