Rub some dirt on it and get back in the fight

Title
    Administrator
    Watching the Seahawks, and working on getting everyone on the forum today

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Sage View Post
    Watching the Seahawks, and working on getting everyone on the forum today
    I’m a born and raised Seahawks fan just don’t get many games in Mn and I like reloading better lol GO HAWKS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Shit are you kidding? Been loading 223 all day. Just finished up about 30 mins ago. Let's see football or reloading? A bunch of assholes taking a knee for the National Anthem or load. I'm loading.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by handcannon View Post
    Shit are you kidding? Been loading 223 all day. Just finished up about 30 mins ago. Let's see football or reloading? A bunch of assholes taking a knee for the National Anthem or load. I'm loading.
    Nice [emoji106]

Title
    Premium Member
    I probably won't watch the NFL till that scumbag Commish Roger Goody is gone. Him and some of the players disrespect for police and Vets....well, I could care less if I ever watch a game again. And, also finding out they really don't care about the fans. My cousin played for 4 different teams. The last one was the Seahags. It was a few years back. I guess Charlie Whitehurst was lighting it up at QB in practice in preseason and had a great rapport with the receivers. Then they traded for Tavarius Jackson. Since he was a high draft pick for the Vikings the Seahag organization made him the starter because they would make more $$ on jerseys. I think that is BS. You should play to win for your fans. But, I bet a lot of organizations choose to do this. Look at the Browns, they always forgo Winning..... LOL, sorry Browns fans I couldn't resist.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledslnger View Post
    I probably won't watch the NFL till that scumbag Commish Roger Goody is gone. Him and some of the players disrespect for police and Vets....well, I could care less if I ever watch a game again. And, also finding out they really don't care about the fans. My cousin played for 4 different teams. The last one was the Seahags. It was a few years back. I guess Charlie Whitehurst was lighting it up at QB in practice in preseason and had a great rapport with the receivers. Then they traded for Tavarius Jackson. Since he was a high draft pick for the Vikings the Seahag organization made him the starter because they would make more $$ on jerseys. I think that is BS. You should play to win for your fans. But, I bet a lot of organizations choose to do this. Look at the Browns, they always forgo Winning..... LOL, sorry Browns fans I couldn't resist.
    [emoji23] love the browns dig