My first stuck case (223 Rem) and am I glad I was a sheetmetal man for about 50 years, Aircraft and commercial. I had about two hundred 223 Rem cases and their mouth was so large the bullet dropped into the case. Asked a reloading friend what to do and he suggested resizing them. I lubed the cases and all and was about half way through them when it happened, the base broke off and the case was stuck inside the RCBS resizing die. First I have drilled out many a bolt when the head broke off so I got the primer rod out, then step drilled the casing and used a tungsten scribe to collapse the wall of the casing and then punched the casing out, Then I noticed the neck was still inside the die, so I got a drill bit just smaller than the outside neck wall and the drill caught the neck and I withdrew the neck with the drill bit. I then inspected the inside of the die and not a mark anywhere inside the wall. Years of drilling out screws, bolts and what have you, and collapsing the walls, then punching out the left over material. I have even drilled out eyeglass frame screws without destroying the threads The funny thing was that later I was on the computer and there are videos on how to remove a stuck case and most of the stuck cases were 223 Rem's. The first video showed how to pull the primer rod with a pair of needle nose pliers, then he used a transfer punch and punched the case out. The next video involved a drill, 1/4" x 20 tpi tap. then a socket and a thick washer and a bolt. He tapped the primer hole with the 1/4 x 20 tap, then used the socket and washer and screwed the bolt into the casing and wall-la the casing came right out. He said the same thing, that, most all of the cases that got stuck were 223 Rem. I can remember these two ways of removing as stuck case. I thought I might have to buy another die but after removal I finished sizing about 100 more cases, without a stuck case or any scratches on the cases. That is one hell of a hassel, don't you agree, especially when everything is working great and then the BIG WALL-LA happens?