Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Title
    Premium Member
    I added some shelves to my reloading room, working on unpacking boxes and organizing them.

I also built the track and trolley system for the lights and camera. Here are a few shots of it:

Title
    Premium Member

Not mine but a cool idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakebert2001 View Post

That's pretty much awesome!

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakebert2001 View Post

That's awesome

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattiooo View Post
    Man...these threads just make me jealous.

I'm stuck reloading on this due to space right now (I do use Inline Fabrication's quick-change system to make the most of it):
    I know the feeling this is the only space I have nothing like fitting 50lbs of shit into a 2lb bag lol still all in totes but it works

Title
    Premium Member

Title
    Premium Member
    Wow! Some of you guys have posted up some amazing setups! I am in awe...

My smallest, most portable is this little RW Hart arbor press which I use with Wilson dies. Very compact, and produces excellent neck-sized ammo. If you haven't used a setup like this before, it's very interesting. Was developed decades ago to produce precision ammo for benchrest competition & varmint shooting. I can put the whole thing in basically a big shoebox, and take it to the range with me if desired. I only load three different cartridges with this little press: 204 Ruger, 25-06, and 308 Win:

The Lyman turret press gets used most of all. I bought it with the idea of just loading handgun ammo on it, and quickly discovered that I really enjoy loading most of my rifle ammo on it as well. Here I'm building my favorite all-around big game load: 165 gr Nosler Ballistic Tip in a 30-06 case. I've used that ammo for elk, black bear, mule deer & antelope. Works GREAT:

Not a very good photo of the room - but I'm fortunate enough to have a "spare bedroom" in the house which is now my fly-tying, gun-tinkering, and handloading room. Very nice place to just hang out too.

Regards, Guy

Title
    Premium Member
    My dinky little reloading cart finally broke. I got the cart when I was 12 to hold a fish tank, and since I got rid of the tank, it's put up with about 2.5 years of reloading.
    Now I have to figure out how to build something new with only a hand drill... Apartment life sucks, this place won't even let me use tools outside.
    Gonna have to go with something small again since I'm stuck in a closet. 26" wide and 18-19" deep is about as good as I'm gonna get I think.
    Broken Bench.JPG

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SBCates View Post
    My dinky little reloading cart finally broke. I got the cart when I was 12 to hold a fish tank, and since I got rid of the tank, it's put up with about 2.5 years of reloading.
    Now I have to figure out how to build something new with only a hand drill... Apartment life sucks, this place won't even let me use tools outside.
    Gonna have to go with something small again since I'm stuck in a closet. 26" wide and 18-19" deep is about as good as I'm gonna get I think.
    Broken Bench.JPG
    That’s not impossible, but a challenge for sure. Most lumber yards will cut boards for you, but for a fee. If you can draw up your plans and have all your measurements already when you buy supplies, it’s just a manner of screwing it all together when you get home with your drill. If that’s a problem, maybe try to find someone at the local gunshop who’d let you use a little garage space for an afternoon.