I don't think I have ever been so mad at a fellow hunter. I have a neighbor that his son hunts. I have personally caught him twice hunting right on our property line trying to hunt one of our feeders. I'm not talking about he has his back to the property line and surveying his own property. I'm talking about him sitting 20 feet off the property line aiming at anything that goes to our feeders.

I thought that I put a stop to that a couple years ago. I get home from work and my uncle is hot. He's 73 and hunts the same spot every year. That's his spot and he likes it. He went up yesterday and surveyed everything getting ready for opening muzzleloader Saturday. Has a nice active scrape right in front of his blind and we have seen some monsters. Goes up today to put out some corn and there is a huge rock, probably 25 pounds, sitting right in the middle of this active scrape. I do a little investigating and I find where he has been driving down and parking probably 50 yards off of the property line.

I know he came in last night after dark and did that. Trespassing on private property and screwing with his hunting spot that we have invested time and money. And for what? Jealousy? My uncle went ahead and put up a camera and I'm going to wait it out at the house in the morning and see if I can catch the scumbag again but this time I'm going to get the game warden and sheriff involved.

Sorry I needed to vent.