I have posted on here about building shadow boxs, that i started with my dad before he passed away dec 5 last year. One the members on here hooked me up with few flags(thanks again) use only on special boxs. Built a shadow box for a VETERAN who proudly showed off his box and work done. Get this phone call asking would i build a 20x30 box for a made by veterans for veterans charity. They bought the cherry wood plexiglass i just donate time labor. Thought couple days then told him yes if buying material hurting financially he said yea.didnt ask why so big or nothing. Ask do i mount to said yes said mailing stuff to me.got it friday and my heart dropped. It's an original battle map of iwa jima. Shows which ship to sell what time starts ends then units assault and where. Hand full these maps exsist 2 in museums 1 navy other Marine Corps museum.other private collectors. Also on map is 6 of the oringal men who raised flag saying had high ground. Then some navel officer sent others to raise second flag to be larger and photographer to take the iconic Marine image. On it is other medal of honor winners. Had ask him if i can make copy he said yea.autographs wouldnt be good since copied. But the map to me, priceless

98% wake up enjoying there freedom. while 2% wake up defending those freedoms.ty fellow veterans.past/present/future