We all know how stupid and anal facebook is. I had posted on Facebook, differant shadow boxs ive built. They tagged banned one in picture, because it had 21 gun salute brass mounted in box. I showed them the 30-06 brass had pin holes for fishing line to be tied to shadow box backing. They reposted. Soon 2 others wanted box built, they ban claiming i broke facebook community policy. They removed deleted. Same day guy posted g40 box by glock $500 bucks have learned when they posting "empty" gun box there really selling the gun. Ask guy why 500 for box he sends pictures of pistol. Pissed off i show fb tell them you ban me for decorative brass no one would fill in holes to try fire, 30-06 brass isnt rare they wouldnt risk damage to there weapon. Only thing did to guy. Was make him post box had "extras" that empty box was misleading. Now wtf guns more illegal wo background check then 21 pieces of brass. Photo below is why ban

98% wake up enjoying there freedom. while 2% wake up defending those freedoms.ty fellow veterans.past/present/future