Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

What’s the best tool/item you can’t live without

I am constantly doing things. I don’t sit around much. I did a lot of work clearing land, building a house, shop and other things on my property. I am a man with many tools and gadgets to help get things done. I reload for almost all my firearms and couldn’t live without my Hornady Progressive press and case feeder, but I have to say that the best thing I ever bought was my tractor. It has a bunch of quick attachments for the front and back including a back hoe. I have done so much work with it that I could never have done without the darn thing. I am in the middle of building a cabin/art studio for my wife and put on the fork attachment to lift a stack of 3/4” sheets of plywood to the roof. I was looking down at it wondering how I ever got along without one.

With all that said, what do you have you couldn’t imagine living without?

Title
    Premium Member
    #1 tractor
    #2 john deere combo loader/backhoe
    #3 truck
    #4 jeep
    #5 my knife

Sent from my Glade Fresh! Plugin using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    My pocket knife, 22 magnum, my farm

Title
    Don't own a farm or even just a bunch of property so tractors and such are out for me. I am in IT and I am the company jack of all trades (Electrician, plumber, Contractor and general "Office Bitch") so I have to say the tool I use the most happens to be my EDC Knife. Lots of guys carry them to look cool etc. I use mine at least 5 times a day on a slow day. Second most useful tool is my phone... yes most think of them as gadgets but I can do my whole job from my phone while sitting in a stand as long as I have signal. So for me...

#1 Kershaw Knife
    #2 Android Phone
    [COLOR="#0000FF"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Get into reloading to save money they said....[/FONT][/COLOR] :p:p:p:p ....

Title
    Premium Member
    Those two items are used heavily by me as well.

To be honest l use so many different things it’s impossible to really pick one. On a daily basis I use one of my two cell phones to perform many tasks every day. There are days the tractor just sits, but it’s nice to have when I need it. I just bought a used wood stove for my shop. I loaded the tractor on my trailer and went to pick it up. The thing weighed over 600lbs (it can hold over 10 pieces of wood). My tractor has detachable front items, so I put the forks on and picked up the stove and drove it onto the trailer. Never had to try and pick it up by hand. Would have taken 3 or 4 guys to lift this thing into the back of my truck.