I have a used, but still great condition Lee Powder hopper, a brand new, never used Primer attachment for a Lee Load Master, and 2 used powder dies. One is a rifle charge die, and the other is a 9mm powder theough expansion die. Both LEE dies.

Powder hopper comes with all 4 disks and even the riser so you don't hit your other dies. I purchased a Lock-n-Load and no longer need this. No cracks, chips, etc.

The hopper sells for about $26 brand new, and the riser is another $7. The load master attachment is $15.

Being used I will sell the hopper for $15 if buyer pays shipping, $25 if I have to cover shipping. (Shipping would be ~$15)

The load master I will sell for $7 if buyer pays shipping. Otherwise it will be $10. That saves you $4 on shipping. (Would be ~$7 for shipping)

The rifle charge dies sells for $12 brand new. The 9mm powder through expansion die sells for $13 brand new. I will sell both for $5 a piece if buyer pays shipping. $8 if I have to cover shipping. (Shipping ~$7). If bought individually, the shipping charge will apply to both. If bought together, I can put them in the same box.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk