To all of our members:

A law was recently voted in here in Washington State, that violates state and federal laws and both constitutions and we need to work to repeal it.

The Initiative was called I-1639, which now classifies all semi auto rifles as "Assault" rifles, and here, it not stops anyone under 21 from being able to purchase them.

Also included in this law is a direct violation of the HIPPA act. You now have to sign over the rights to your medical records to purchase a firearm.

I have never seen anything so illegal and unconstitutional in my life, but here we have it.

It doesn't matter what state you live in, this law WILL effect you directly, because if it is allowed to remain, other states CAN and WILL use Washington as the test case, and will uphold it as legal, since one state already did.

The NRA and Second Amendment Foundation have already files lawsuits against it, but it will be an uphill battle.

We have several local pages that are organizing rallies, selling stickers, etc to help raise money and awareness about this illegal act by our state.

I am asking everyone to help donate to the Second Amendment Foundation to help with all the legal costs as we try to repeal this law.

Anything will help no matter how small it is.

I have attached a link from one of our local support groups that is raising money to help with this battle.

Lets all work to repeal this law, and then it can't be used against you in the future in your state. If we beat it and another state ever tries it, we will have this repeal to fall back on, and stop further infringement of our rights!!

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/89Pf3...Ylhv71KF4n1OIA