My first exposure to reloading was with Wes a number of years ago near Seattle. He taught me how to make some reduced recoil loads for my 30-30 so my then-newly-repaired right shoulder wouldn't get beat up by shooting it. I've been reloading for several years now, but still consider myself a novice. I started with Lee Loaders in 30-30 & .45 Colt, moved on to a hand press, then a bench mounted press (doesn't everyone?). On my Lee press, I reload for 30-30, 45 Colt, 7.62x54 Russian (my current favorite) and have dies, brass, primers and powder for half a dozen more calibers that I haven't started with yet. I just recently bought a ton of supplies for .45 ACP from a friend who shoots competitively since he's moved on to .38 Super(?) for his race gun(s) now. I'd like to try loading for .223, but don't have any brass for it yet. And I just recently won a S&W Performance Center Shield which I just love, but not the price of defensive ammo at more than $1 / each. I'd like to find some 147 grain HST equivalents to use as training rounds.

I'm ex-USN, with silver E's on my rifle & pistol badges if you know what that means.

I also make & sell EDC (Every Day Carry) pens, but don't know if it's kosher on here to advertise & sell them yet.