Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Title
    Premium Member

Here I am, the RebelRooster. I've come to lie, talk sit and spit in the fire.

I live in NW Arkansas, and I love firearms. I love shooting them, working on them, reloading for them, studying about them and discussing them.

I'm a conservative independent that believes in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. I accept each and every person I meet as a potential friend.
    it is entirely up to them where it goes from there. I respect your right to be who you are and I expect you to respect my right to be who I am.
    If we disagree, we can discuss it, ignore it or go our own ways. I have opinions based upon a conservative education from the fifties and sixties.
    I stand for the Anthem, I kneel to God and no one else. I will take up weapons to protect those I love, my home, my country and of course myself.

What I have I've earned. I receive benefits from the Social Security program I contributed to my entire working life. I am entitled to those funds
    because I paid for the insurance. It, like Obamacare was not voluntary, I was forced to participate, i could have done much better had I invested
    the funds for myself.

This is my introduction, this is who I am.

I look forward to making friends and sharing information.
    Last edited by RebelRooster; 10-27-2018 at 07:33 PM.