Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Title
    Premium Member

Sages advertisement on fb

We need to get us a system going when people ask, where should I get reloading supplies. I know alot if it's already promote wes. But a tag team effort to push the forum without getting deleted like. When one of us reply sages (to not get deleted, cause I'm not scared lol) a reply of,have you been on the forum on tapatalk and seen the only members deals. Just an idea to grow the forum and help others get the great deals available. I know that we're not scared of the response or being deleted, but then no one sees the comment, with the bottom line being growing our favorite forum and sages in general. I know some will laugh at this idea and some have thought this very thing. Sho God bless.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Not often that im on other sites. I not afraid of facebook. Been ban before. One way around send private message. If some asks about reloading i send them here. One way to get them to foreum is tell them little about it. One thing they go for is tell they about deals discounts ran each week. Second is the give aways anyone reloads knows its expensive. Free magic word. Other is can get approvel only but members can sell stuff approved by wes that other members dont need any more or up graded exsisting.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Title
    I know most of us do this. Myself included and some of y’all saw my post about being blocked from the 101 group. It’s sad we have to resort to sending PMs because of rouge admins and mods. I need to find more pages to join to promote the forum. Wouldn’t hurt me one bit if that got me black listed so long as we get some more folks and they can let people know. Like Wes says, we are creating a home for all reloaders to get away from Facebook. The ridiculous political agenda they have removing pages and the communities within them is disgraceful. This is our solution
    An armed society is a polite society

Title
    Premium Member
    Im game to help. If find group let me know. I join and help out.

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks guys!!
    I was going to post a similar thing.
    Here is the FB issue, and how we just need to overcome it:

There have always been a ton of FB pages out there for reloading. Most people were members of a lot of these pages. Kind of a pain to have to look at 20 different pages, or post on 20 different places to get the answers. The forum solves all that, but we need to get EVERYONE from as many pages as we can, over here.

The best way is to do it through a PM to random people on reloading pages to avoid getting banned, or just slip a website link in every 'Wanted" post, or a forum link.

Too many pages have rouge Admins and Mods who treat people like crap, and have members that feed off that. Getting people to realize the forum is a no BS place, where people can't remove you, ban you, or flag you is a great point to make.

FB is banning pages and people left and right, and all the data, time, and effort all the members put in on those pages, just gets deleted, like when we lost 6 years of content. That WILL NOT Happen here!!

I built this place so that all reloaders had everything possible under 1 roof. 99% of the forum is built for the members, and 1% is our one sales section. Some people think it is a place where it is only "Sage's" posts and sales, so explaining it is WAY more than that helps as well.

Lets make it a mission to get to every FB page, and keep pushing people to come over. Eventually the snowball effect will happen. When all the FB posters start posting here, everyone else will to.

Last, but not least, the faster people get answers and replies here, the less they will use FB. Content is key as well, so MORE posts here will also help people stay engaged and people will want to be here and learn the format!!

Thnaks to all those who are actually using the forum, and especially to those working so hard to promote it and keep it rolling.

Together we can make this the Home for All Reloaders!!

Title
    Premium Member
    I have been sending PM's to guys about the forum. One guy on FB asked for info about the cost of a used press and the Admins shut him down. I PM'ed him and told him that he could ask that kind of question among others here without fear of getting shutdown. he told me that he would come take a look. I have also been telling people that I will pay the $1 to get their premium Membership setup. By the way Wes I need to send you a few buck just for that reason.
    Currently reloading for .380 ACP, 9MM,327 Federal Mag, 38 Special, .357 Mag, 40 S&W, 44 Mag, 45 ACP, .458 Socom, .223 Remington, 22-250,7MM Remington Mag, 30-06 and 340 Weatherby Mag, 50 Beowolf

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    I know most of us do this. Myself included and some of y’all saw my post about being blocked from the 101 group. It’s sad we have to resort to sending PMs because of rouge admins and mods. I need to find more pages to join to promote the forum. Wouldn’t hurt me one bit if that got me black listed so long as we get some more folks and they can let people know. Like Wes says, we are creating a home for all reloaders to get away from Facebook. The ridiculous political agenda they have removing pages and the communities within them is disgraceful. This is our solution
    I , as well as others, promote Wes on 101 without issue

Title
    Premium Member
    I always try to mentions Sage's if someone is looking for reloading supplies and and most most of the time I see the link already there and just click the like button. I was just thinking someone may be more likely to notice if we all just post the link again in the comments rather than liking the link that is there already. Maybe more visibility than 1 link with a bunch of likes? Just a thought.

Title
    Premium Member
    The admins are turning off comments cause we are overloading it lol. I love it!!!

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Title
    Administrator
    Lol... Well they aren't deleting it, so that is a good thing. They just don't want the flood