Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Thread: Lee Loadmaster

Title
    Premium Member

Lee Loadmaster

Came across one cheap. Been using it for mass/quick deprime and size. Man is it finicky. Anyone else use one and if so, any tricks that would help?
    [I][B][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=4]Some people never have time to do it right the first time but always find time to do it twice[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]

Title
    Premium Member
    I got one used cheap a few years ago. Finicky? No, it has multiple personalities and they're all bad. It came setup for 45 Colt, I set it up for 45ACP. Changed shell plate and dies then spent a week or so tweaking the machine. It's fine now. I did toss the case feeder though

Title
    Premium Member
    I bought mine new and make sure the head is positioned right, and the case feeder is hard to set. The taller the case ther harder to set. I've also got the bullet feeder, have to go slow or it'll skin the case on one side. Hey a LED light and you'll love it. If you got any questions I'll try to help. Watch YouTube, but once you get it rolling you'll love it. I bought separate heads per caliber. Makes it easier, just to slap it in an go.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk