Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Title
    Premium Member

reloading companies stories

I'm going to put the video on facebook cause I can't here I I reason it's not supported. I've had great dealings with any and every company. RCBS, Lee, hornady. Rcbs 2 press given to me and wanted to buy the primer tray. They wanted the address, FREE!!! I have rcbs prep/ trim station, had an issue while I was trying to realign it and messed it up. They fixed it FREE!!! Now my chargemaster after 3 or 4 years is acting up. (Which I haven't really used it much) Talked with them today said it would be covered. FREE!!!! Had Lee dies mess up and primer pins break. FREE!!! I'm glad the reloading community is like it is. Wes at home let than sages had offered to give me credits cause I must have pushed the wrong button when ordering processed and got regular range brass. Good people. Good business!!! What's your story.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    The Land of the Free Because of the Brave
    I just received my Lee turret press and got it set up. Everything ran fine until I changes turrets to load a different caliber. When I removed the first turret the detent ball bearing flew out along with the spring that goes in behind it. One call to Lee and a new turret ring was on its way, no questions asked.
    Nemo me impune lacessit

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReneeMicelli View Post
    I just received my Lee turret press and got it set up. Everything ran fine until I changes turrets to load a different caliber. When I removed the first turret the detent ball bearing flew out along with the spring that goes in behind it. One call to Lee and a new turret ring was on its way, no questions asked.
    That's good, I've got the loadmaster and had a primer go off. Called to buy one, they asked if I was ok. I said yes and they got my address and sent me one. It was almost out of primers and didn't go all of the way into place. That's why I always wear safety glasses. It was loud.

Title
    Premium Member
    I know this sound impossible but, i cracked an RCBS lube sizer top to bottom by hand using the little 2 ball t handle, no cheater on it. Called them and sent my casting in and a new one arrived a weak later! Dillion and Lee does the same stuff also......

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alinkrod View Post
    I know this sound impossible but, i cracked an RCBS lube sizer top to bottom by hand using the little 2 ball t handle, no cheater on it. Called them and sent my casting in and a new one arrived a weak later! Dillion and Lee does the same stuff also......
    That's what I'm talking about.

Title
    Premium Member
    I've had nothing but great experiences with Hornady and Lee customer service when it was needed. Certainly a nice change of pace from the service level that seems low from so many other companies in other industries.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Great customer service from RCBS! Though the rep did not want to hear that I wanted to pay for the item. In the end I gave in and accepted the part free of charge.

Title
    Premium Member
    Rcbs has done that for me numerous times. Once I admitted fault to a bent decapping rod and they still replaced it for free. Great customer service.

Title
    Premium Member
    25-30 years ago I had an issue with my .308 sizing die tearing up the brass. I called they told me send in the die with a fired case and they would match the die to my chamber FOC...

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I somehow broke the Neck Sizing Expander Ball in my RCBS Die this weekend. I contacted RCBS this morning to purchase a new Decapping Rod/Expander. They asked for my address and said that they would ship the replacement out today. I asked they how much the total was and was told that they will just send me a new one with no payment needed. I offered to pay shipping and they said no thanks.
    Currently reloading for .380 ACP, 9MM,327 Federal Mag, 38 Special, .357 Mag, 40 S&W, 44 Mag, 45 ACP, .458 Socom, .223 Remington, 22-250,7MM Remington Mag, 30-06 and 340 Weatherby Mag, 50 Beowolf