Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Title
    Premium Member
    I use Titegroup in 9mm, 38 Special, 40 S&W, 45 ACP and will start 380 ACP on Monday once my Sages order arrives.

Title
    Are use RamShot Silhouette powder. Very accurate with 9 mm 40 caliber and 45 caliber. You can even call western powders and ask for Don and any question you have with their powders he will be more than happy to help.

Title
    Premium Member
    I have used Unique which I didn't like, Titegroup and AA#2. I prefer AA#2 and am using 3.4gr under Xtreme124 gr fp at 1.05 col. Great minor load for my PM9.

Title
    Premium Member
    Been using a lot of W231 for .380, 9mm and 45acp but just got a jug of BE-86 after seeing a lot of people using it. Loaded up a couple ladders for .380 and 9mm today and hope to get to the range Thursday to try them out. Have also used some of the last of my SR4756 on the 9mm with 124gn xtremes that I got from Wes and got some good groups with 5.0gn of it.

Title
    Premium Member
    CFE Pistol and POWER Pistol.

Title
    Premium Member
    I ended up picking up a pound of titegroup at my local shop. Looks like it will meter way better than unique and should work in everything I'm looking to reload at this point in time. I've gotten all the stuff for working up some 380s whenever I get some free time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Just don't tell my wife how much any of this really costs.

Title
    Premium Member
    I’ve been using Ramshot Zip for 9mm and love how it meters in my Dillon drop, it’s super consistent. I picked up power pistol for 45 ACP as it will also work for my 460 Rowland loads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    CFE Pistol has worked wonderfully for me. Meters well, decent case fill and it's pretty clean.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I seen you got some Titegroup, but if you ever got a chance try out Ramshot True Blue. I switched from Unique to True Blue for 9mm. True Blue flows like water. Extremely clean. Spot on everytime out of my Dillon powder measure, which gives low spreads and deviations due to how good it measures.

Title
    Premium Member
    This is what 5.8gr of True Blue looks like in 9mm. Second picture is a double charge. Easy to notice the difference.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk