I would definitely recommend the UFO LED kit - I installed 2 which required a bit a adjustment and actually didn't add as much as I thought it might - one by itself it quite bright.

Getting the primer feed setup right was a bit tricky for me but I finally got it mounted correctly so that it aligns the way it is supposed to without getting in the way of the handle.

The little sleeve on the index rod does need to be replaced from time to time - whether from wear or from cracking right through. A bit of lube does help.

There is a small spring steel gizmo inside the primer feeder which can break after a time.

I am using the Auto Drum now almost exclusively. Started with the Auto Disk and tried various alternates with the micro charge bar etc - but find the Auto Drum to be easier - especially with a separate drum for each caliber - in fact, need to get a couple more.

I used the round die holder boxes to hold the turrets full of dies - they were designed for the 3 hole turrets but if you turn the base upside down they work fine for the 4 hole.

I added a different tube on the bottom for primer collection which goes into a large plastic bottle it takes thousands of spent primers before the bottle it full.

When I started I had it screwed to a section of 2x6 which I C-clamped to my desk. Upgraded to the metal mount with holes drilled through the desk and that is 1000x better. Thinking about gettin an In-Line Fab riser at some point.

I have a 3D printed stopped in place of the primer arm when I am using the Universal Deprime Die - so the spent primers don't come flying out the front and so the primer arm is not in place which saves wear on it and means even with the main ram all the way down I can still slide the case out since the primer arm is not pressing against the case head.

When priming it is best to hold the head of the unit against the die/ram and let go of the spring loaded part, then stop pushing the whole assembly forward, the primers tend to go flying less that way.

As an accessory I strongly recommend the Lyman Case Prep station - wish I had bought one years before I did.

If you need some replacement parts and go to Lee's website - you can add 1 each of most parts and when you go to checkout, the MSRP goes to $0 and all you pay is shipping, which starts around $5 or $6 and goes up depending on how much weight you end up with.

I use Hornady One Shot - and despite the horror stories out there the only 2 stuck cases I have had were when I grabbed a case from the unlubbed bin. In both cases I took the die apart and knocked the case out.

I definitely recommend a Universal Decapping Die and at least one replacement pin. Though I have straightened and polished a pin and kept using it until a replacement arrived. I might try the Mighty Decapping Die when next I need to fix - but I was given a second complete Universal Decapping Die - so that could be a long time.

Someday I might upgrade the handle to something other than the ball - might add an automatic counter - and might add a torque device (for more consistent crimping).

Despite having the 4 hole - I often run Universal Deprime on everything - time in wet pins - then Resize and Prime in one session - then charge/seat/crimp in a separate session. I find I have a more consistent rhythm that way and also means I can break things up so that I have fewer distractions when I have powder on the bench.

Can't think of anything else at them moment but likely have left something out.