Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Title
    Premium Member
    The Lyman book shows for the 115gr with Unique is. Starting point 5.5gr with velocity of 996 and pressure CUP as 20,600. Max load is 5.8gr with velocity of 1233 and pressure of 30,700. No data for the 124gr

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by CodySPowell View Post
    I went shooting yesterday with a couple of different loads using CFE Pistol.
    124gr Xtreme HP's with 4.2gns at 1.130oal
    124gr Xtreme RN's with 4.0gns at 1.130oal which I use primarily for target. It's a light load and might not cycle new pistols. Works awesome in my 92FS.
    Also some 147gr Xtreme HP's with 3.8grns at 1.100oal. These are what work well for me.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
    I picked up some CFE Pistol and I’m gonna try working around your load and see what that gets me. The more I load with it the more I’m liking how it meters. Looking forward to shooting these here soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    An armed society is a polite society

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    I picked up some CFE Pistol and I’m gonna try working around your load and see what that gets me. The more I load with it the more I’m liking how it meters. Looking forward to shooting these here soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I really like the CFE Pistol, I also have some Shooters World Clean Shot that has been awesome for .38 special. The velocities were remarkably close. I'm going to load some 9mm with it and see how consistent it is.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk