Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title

Just wanted to reach out

Pretty sure it's the same sawman on here as someone I'd like to call a friend. No filter, prior navy gruff, retired Maine guide hunter. Passed away early part of May.
    Actually found and kept on this forum because of a search that ironically he'd responded to and ya. The world's too big for that much of a coincidence.

Similar Threads:

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdcujo View Post
    Pretty sure it's the same sawman on here as someone I'd like to call a friend. No filter, prior navy gruff, retired Maine guide hunter. Passed away early part of May.
    Actually found and kept on this forum because of a search that ironically he'd responded to and ya. The world's too big for that much of a coincidence.
    Oh wow! I just saw this. I really enjoyed sawman. He and I had some great conversations. I had even sold him a few things dirt cheap because I enjoyed him so much. I wondered what had happened to him. Thank you for the heads up. I never knew him except through this forum but I will miss him.

JTD

Title
    It was weird finding a post from him when I was looking up something that I would have probably just messaged him about. Kinda told me I was going the right way on it.