My grandson was out helping me sort and go through all my reloading supplies and items that belonged to my dad.I have been going through many boxes full of brass,bullets and other items. My grandson,sho will be 11 soon took a liking to some of the nickel plated shells I had (only a few) He asked if there were other calibers in nickel,of which I told him yes. He asked if we could locate some others and make a display for him with the different sized calibers. Little did I know,it wasn't as easy as I anticipated. I would be interested in just buyin 1 shell that is unloaded so I can maybe get something done for him. Was hoping people here would be able to help out. I am not asking for a freebie as I will pay for shipping etc. As of now,I have 1 in .22 magnum,.22LR,.38 spl,.357 Mag,.44 mag..270 and 30-30. I have seen Creedmore and '06. If you can help me out,I'd appreciate it. Was kinda hoping to get a few and make a nice display for his birthday. I realize I may have bit off more than expected, but would appreciate any help. I already have an idea for the display.