Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title

7.62 x 54R Brass (First one disappeared)

I have a stash of Mosin brass I got from Wes. Not shooting the Mosin as much as I used to and I know it is getting harder to find the brass. Please let me know if you are interested. I do not want to sell all I have to one person but help many get what they need. I will work the numbers of what I have and cost when I get home tonight. I have seen where some newbies are getting into the Mosin stuff and want to help them. I will work a fair price which will be basically what I paid for it in order to help those in the moist community. My earlier post disappeared so I may have deleted it accidentally while editing another post...
    [COLOR="#0000FF"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Get into reloading to save money they said....[/FONT][/COLOR] :p:p:p:p ....

Title
    Premium Member
    still interested

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by RonW View Post
    still interested
    I sent you a PM when I saw the post went away... you are 1st on the list
    [COLOR="#0000FF"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Get into reloading to save money they said....[/FONT][/COLOR] :p:p:p:p ....

Title
    So I have 200 pieces. May find more. I will ship 50 for $26 and 100 for $45.
    I hope to find some more around here somewhere....

Basically $0.38 each + Shipping

Paypal F&F, Zelle or Cash.app

Title
    Premium Member
    Interested in 100. Msg me details please. Every batch I have gotten, 1/3 has been useless Berdan primed. So if it's boxer, I can use it.

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by JRCFTR View Post
    Interested in 100. Msg me details please. Every batch I have gotten, 1/3 has been useless Berdan primed. So if it's boxer, I can use it.
    I can't pm. You because you have that turned off.. PM me the address and send payment thru PayPal to.. https://www.paypal.me/tnvol - Pay me back using my PayPal.Me link .

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TracyG; 08-24-2018 at 08:32 PM.

Title
    Premium Member
    Hi, might you have any bullets that need rehoming??..both my Mosin slugged at .312 so anything .311 - .313 would work for punching paper at 100 yds.thanks, joe

Title
    No but wes probably does

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Title
    Administrator
    We have 150gr and 180gr .311 Speer bullets on the website
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptJoe View Post
    Hi, might you have any bullets that need rehoming??..both my Mosin slugged at .312 so anything .311 - .313 would work for punching paper at 100 yds.thanks, joe