I have been watching gunbroker..... Primers, powder, and everything else are being sold at outrageous prices. I see posts on there that, no fault of the seller as they set a low starting bid, but people just keep bidding up the price, just seems ridiculous to me. However, there are unscrupulous sellers, with starting bids of $200 or more for a brick of primers, then there are the ones selling only 500, yet people bid them up to $100 plus...... do these people who are paying $30, 40, 50, 60/100 really understand what the retail of those primers are? Seriously, if you know someone who is paying these prices, remind them what retail is, tell them to back off and get the price reasonable again, and maybe even see some show up on shelves or even the online stores.......
I also see, once fired cases, it has to be part of the reason Wes has some issues getting his supplies ( projectiles as well) being sold for way way way over price...... We need to stem the tide of the panic and ignorance during the buying of components.......

Like I said earlier... if you know someone who is paying these ridiculous prices, explain it to them. If you know any newbies who are feeding the bottom feeders by paying jacked up prices, just so they can start to reload because they dont have and cannot find ammo.....explain it to them......

Ok, sorry I didnt mean for this to end up being a rant, I wanted it to be informational......