Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Title
    Premium Member

Leftwing Civil War

I glanced at the article yesterday. Had a bunch of dips that probably still lived in their mom's basement in the picture. Anyway, believe it was Antifa that was calling for Civil War in the immediate future. Is anyone loading up extra ammo for this? I live in Iowa and the closest urban area with these freaks is about 45 miles away. The city with a large number of freaks is around 90 miles away. Big college town so they have a high concentration of wanna be Commies. Even though they are morons with almost undescended nuts; in big numbers the videos do show them attacking much smaller or single conservative people in instances. I guess I have loaded up some extra ammo in the last couple of weeks. I haven't shot any .223 for 5 years, but I am going to load up some this week. Utilize my Dad's old Mini 14 with it's 20 and 30 round mags. Have to knock out some BLK for my AR too I guess. I am torn, part of me wants to see them do it and part does not. It would be nice to raise the country's IQ by eliminating some of these idiots. But, the violence and destruction of homes, vehicles, etc. won't be good. Too bad they don't have jobs I would empty wallets when I finish....Lol.

Title
    Premium Member
    Antifa is not going to start a civil war as they will be stopped by the local police first, unless in Portland or Seattle then they will get a free pass, but, they are just too unorganized to amount to anything and are just a different version of the stupid Occupy dummies except with a bit more anarchy in them and that is their problem of organization. I really do not believe we are close to a civil war at this time and certainly preparing for that is not in my wheelhouse.
    “The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” -John Maxwell

Title
    Administrator
    Not sure they could ever amout to anything the police couldn't handle.
    They hide their faces, talk tough, but when the rubber meets the road, they run and hide in their mom's basement

That bring said, I always have a surplus of ammo for anything that may happen.
    There won't be time to load at the last minute

Title
    Premium Member
    All there food, fuel, power and such typical canes from or thru red states so it’ll be a short war

Title
    Premium Member
    Everyone should have several k rounds stockpiled at all times according to your style. I have the ability to run n gun with an ar, but my skill set and terrain lends more credence to prs style (rural hills and trees). Always be prepared. Not only with ammo but against natural disasters. I think stored food and the ability to treat, filter and store water are the most overlooked aspects of prepping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I keep waiting for ANTIFA to attack the wrong person. That 1 person who is legally carrying concealed. Being attacked by a mob with weapons could be defined as fear for your life. In that case when the weapon comes out and bullets begin to fly what then? When you bring violence to a person that person has the justifiable right to defend themselves up to and including deadly force (depending on circumstance).

Title
    Premium Member
    Right if I had 15 Antifa freaks threatening me I would draw on them. I don’t care if most lived w their moms. In packs they are like diseased animals.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by handcannon View Post
    I keep waiting for ANTIFA to attack the wrong person. That 1 person who is legally carrying concealed. Being attacked by a mob with weapons could be defined as fear for your life. In that case when the weapon comes out and bullets begin to fly what then? When you bring violence to a person that person has the justifiable right to defend themselves up to and including deadly force (depending on circumstance).

It has already happened in Seattle.....thug got hole punched by a guy who happened to have his CCL.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigun View Post
    Everyone should have several k rounds stockpiled at all times according to your style. I have the ability to run n gun with an ar, but my skill set and terrain lends more credence to prs style (rural hills and trees). Always be prepared. Not only with ammo but against natural disasters. I think stored food and the ability to treat, filter and store water are the most overlooked aspects of prepping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agree
    [I][B][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=4]Some people never have time to do it right the first time but always find time to do it twice[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]

Title
    Premium Member
    kinda like the turner diaries

Sent from my HUAWEI H892L using Tapatalk