Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Title
    Premium Member
    Was at the Ft Mill store and noticed a similar situation, primers almost nonexistent, powder about half of what it once was, other supplies diminished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Was at the Buda store and they were well stocked. Drove on up to the Waco store and bought some H110.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Topkick View Post
    Very little powder and no primers. Ft Worth store. Did I miss something? I know BPS bought them, but why no supplies?
    I noticed the same thing last time I was there. They’ve had a good stock up until recently.

Title
    Premium Member
    Noticed the Buda Cabela's did not have any bricks of primers last 2 times I was there but were selling individual sleeves of 100 for about $4 each. Powder was way overpriced too (8 pounds of Unique fo $199!, bought 8 lbs at Graf and Sons for $137). I don't go to Bass Pro very often, but it seems that Cabelas is trending toward that more than what they used to be. I'll skip the drive and order online, even with Hazmat I save a lot of money on the same stuff.

Title
    Premium Member
    I saw very little in stock powder or primer wise at the Allen, TX Cabelas location last weekend and was kind of surprised really. I usually also pay a visit to Gun Master in Plano as they usually have a good supply of those items on hand but was with a friend and we never got by to check them out. Interesting on the Fort Worth location as I was thinking about checking them out this weekend... now I may just go over to Gun Master instead.

Title
    Premium Member
    The Buda, TX store was empty of primers and very little powder last week.
    I’m so disappointed.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markchem View Post
    Noticed the Buda Cabela's did not have any bricks of primers last 2 times I was there but were selling individual sleeves of 100 for about $4 each. Powder was way overpriced too (8 pounds of Unique fo $199!, bought 8 lbs at Graf and Sons for $137). I don't go to Bass Pro very often, but it seems that Cabelas is trending toward that more than what they used to be. I'll skip the drive and order online, even with Hazmat I save a lot of money on the same stuff.
    Cabelas is trending towards bass pro ways because they are now one in the same. The Bass pro purchase of Cabelas was finalized last July.

Title
    Premium Member
    I knew that, but the downfall started so fast! Been a regular customer for many years and it was one of my regular stops, and family gave me gift cards on occasion.
    Saddening. I have always hated Bass Pro Shops and Gander Mtn. Cabelas was my go-to.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Topkick View Post
    I knew that, but the downfall started so fast! Been a regular customer for many years and it was one of my regular stops, and family gave me gift cards on occasion.
    Saddening. I have always hated Bass Pro Shops and Gander Mtn. Cabelas was my go-to.
    Same with me. I would always make a weekly trip to Cabelas. Now it has turned to a monthly trip. Not a bass pro fan at all. Sad to see it happen.