Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

For our kids future

Everyone make some of these for the kids

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Yeah, if we don't we are hosed. Our country is at a balancing point. If we go the right way we will be okay. If not we are hosed. Either way will probably lead to violence; with the violent DNC groups such as BLM, Antifa, etc. attacking anyone who doesn't bow down to their threats. The DNC is buying votes in hopes they win. They are issuing DL to illegals so they can vote in many States like Hellinois. They are offering felons the right to vote in exchange for welfare when they get out of prison. They want to drop the voting age to 16 years and Bernie and Ocasio will probably offer "Free Video Games" for their votes. What the Dems don't understand is that there can't be Super Rich and Welfare Recipients. Someone has to work. If they take everything from us that are working there is no reason for me to work. They are poking a bear; well poking lots of bears. And, most of them are beeyotches so they may be screwing themselves in the future.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledslnger View Post
    Yeah, if we don't we are hosed. Our country is at a balancing point. If we go the right way we will be okay. If not we are hosed. Either way will probably lead to violence; with the violent DNC groups such as BLM, Antifa, etc. attacking anyone who doesn't bow down to their threats. The DNC is buying votes in hopes they win. They are issuing DL to illegals so they can vote in many States like Hellinois. They are offering felons the right to vote in exchange for welfare when they get out of prison. They want to drop the voting age to 16 years and Bernie and Ocasio will probably offer "Free Video Games" for their votes. What the Dems don't understand is that there can't be Super Rich and Welfare Recipients. Someone has to work. If they take everything from us that are working there is no reason for me to work. They are poking a bear; well poking lots of bears. And, most of them are beeyotches so they may be screwing themselves in the future.
    All good points.

Locknload

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Why do you think Democrats have been pushing gun control for the past 50+ years. And when you have Mad Max Waters calling for attacks on Pres Trumps employees the system has broken down. Just a short note of gun control laws in this country 1934 National Firearm Act, 1968 Gun Control Act, the Brady Bill and in 1994 Assault Weapons ban signed by Clinton. ALL of these laws were passed by democrats. In the 1970's a big push to ban Saturday Night Specials by democrats was a big thing. Cheap handguns favored by criminals. In the 90's those criminals moved to the more expensive AR's. It's nothing but 1 big lie to remove guns from our society.

Title
    Premium Member
    I know. They want us in the One World Government/OWE and the DNC leaders want to be at the Round Table leading the World of wage slaves or just slaves.