Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

Surgery Aug 3,,,

Lots of reloading to catch up on during recovery. Fell out of my boat at the boat ramp/tore rotator cuff and tendon. Still can use the left arm,,,
    [I][B][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=4]Some people never have time to do it right the first time but always find time to do it twice[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]

Title
    Premium Member
    Best of luck.

I tore my rotator cuff few years ago verified with MRI.

Opted for cortisone shot, rehab and cross fit has made it better.

Hoping to not need that surgery, as no guarantees, time will tell.

Title
    does that mean you will have more time to reload. Hopefully not your loading arm....
    [COLOR="#0000FF"][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Get into reloading to save money they said....[/FONT][/COLOR] :p:p:p:p ....

Title
    Premium Member
    Good luck have torn both of mine a few times. Last time I just did rehab and exercising.

Title
    Premium Member
    I will be reloading....
    [I][B][COLOR="#FF0000"][SIZE=4]Some people never have time to do it right the first time but always find time to do it twice[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/I]

Title
    Premium Member
    Prayers for a speedy recovery bud
    [B][I]Living the dream in Montana. If you are a liberal, life will suck here, please don't come.:cool::cool:[/I][/B]

Title
    Premium Member
    August 16th for me ACL reconstruction so I’m gonna load abunch as well during recovery even got a Dillon so i can make even more lol

Title
    Premium Member
    Good luck...and do what the Doc orders. I tore the living daylights out of my left shoulder at work in Aug '15, I had surgery to repair it in June '16, they didn't repair what they were supposed to repair [looking into malpractice suit] I went back to work and was unable to work due to pain, got put out on med LOA, second surgery in Jan '18, currently in work conditioning and hoping to return to work in late August. A shoulder injury and subsequent surgery are no joke.

Title
    Premium Member
    Certainly prayers for a speedy recovery. I've so far managed to get lucky with "only" bursitis in my shoulders, but abusing your body is only tolerated for so long. I've got a neighbor who needs a new shoulder; they won't do the surgery until she's older. So, when you're too old to work, they'll replace parts, but when you still want to keep working, forget it.

Title
    Premium Member
    Which boat launch? No wonder you want a fishing buddy. My wife is not a fan of me hunting alone.