This is a question I have seen for years on forums and message boards.
That's like going to the racetrack and asking what make of car to buy. Chevy guys will tell you Fords suck. Ford Guys will tell you Chevy sucks. They'll both tell you Dodge sucks, and Mopar guys will just look at you funny for asking such a ridiculous question.
So the answer to the question really depends on your budget, how much room you have and how many rounds you plan on loading. It really makes no sense for the guy that is just loading some rounds to go elk hunting to go spend $1200 on big blue shiny progessive. Just a single stage press will fit him fine. The guy that can only get his wife to concede half the laundry room to have a place to load probably doesn't want to deal with a huge set up either. For someone that doesn't have a bunch of money to spend that $1200 press is probably right up there with Beyoncé & Kate Upton menage a trois.
The equipment from all the manufacturers works, I have found that the price differences pretty much are in line with quality and longevity. Can I load ammo with the cheap Lee sets? Absolutely! And I have loaded thousands of rounds with Lee dies. But I also have some RCBS dies, Hornady dies, Forester dies, well you get the idea.
So do your research assess your actual needs, don't over spend for your budget and have some fun with a great hobby!