Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Title
    Premium Member
    Just dumb.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReneeMicelli View Post
    Based on the information I got, it was more than likely a willful disregard. Someone e thought it would be funny to load some rounds that would 'surprise' his buddy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Thats even worse. Wouldnt be a buddy for long

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Title
    I have a single stage press and don’t charge on it. I still don’t understand how someone could be that unaware of what they’re doing on a progressive press.
    Currently Reloading - 9mm, .223, 6.5 CM

Title
    Exactly one mistake! I was loading .45 acp, and i distinctly remembering saying to myself, hey you didn't charge that case. I was using True Blue which doesn't come close to filling the case. Yes I double charged it. Fortunately the Remington 1911 is one tough gun and wasn't hurt, and I'm a tough old (stupid) sob and was wearing eye protection. The base of the case blew out and hit me in the cheek, leaving a small cut. The remainder of the case was still in the chamber, the remaining rounds in the magazine we shoved down and tilted. Everything turned out okay thank God. I know double check each case as I charge them. I was following all the rules while loading, no distractions, just had a brain fart and didn't look in the case before I seated the bullet.

Title
    Premium Member
    The Land of the Free Because of the Brave
    Quote Originally Posted by Mnmarlin View Post
    Exactly one mistake! I was loading .45 acp, and i distinctly remembering saying to myself, hey you didn't charge that case. I was using True Blue which doesn't come close to filling the case. Yes I double charged it. Fortunately the Remington 1911 is one tough gun and wasn't hurt, and I'm a tough old (stupid) sob and was wearing eye protection. The base of the case blew out and hit me in the cheek, leaving a small cut. The remainder of the case was still in the chamber, the remaining rounds in the magazine we shoved down and tilted. Everything turned out okay thank God. I know double check each case as I charge them. I was following all the rules while loading, no distractions, just had a brain fart and didn't look in the case before I seated the bullet.
    I have been fortunate to have never done a double charge, but that does not mean I have not has my share of brain farts. Glad you and the gun came out with nothing serious.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Nemo me impune lacessit