Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Thread: Dillon 550b

Title
    Premium Member

Dillon 550b

DillonRL 550B press for sale. Comes with large & small primer feed tubes, large& small primer pickup tubes (2 each). One primer seating bar with small andlarge primer cup. large & small powder bar, low primer alarm, FailsafePowder Measure, tool head and powder die, spent primer catch bin, finishedround bracket and bin, mounting hardware, machine cover, and Dillon 550instructional dvd. It is used but still in good working condition. Shows veryminimal wear. Comes with everything you need except for Dies and conversion kitwhich are not included. $400 and I will pay for the shipping. For more info or picture feel free o contact me at 573-645-0551.

550.jpg551.jpg552.jpg553.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Title
    Premium Member
    I wish I would have seen this a month ago, just bought a Lee Load Master but prefer the Dillon and the primer feed. I'm going to have to think on this. You probably will not be holding it long.
    “The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” -John Maxwell

Title
    Premium Member
    Just let me know if you end up being interested. This press has not been used much at all. I also have a couple conversion kits for it as well. 9mm and 308/30-06

Title
    Premium Member
    I co-own one with my son-in-law but it is at his house and he is setup for 9mm and we have talked about setting one up for 40 s&W as we have the dillon dies at his house. I've just bought all the dies and plates for my new Lee loadmaster I just bought to do those two and .223. Man, I don't know. Always a hassle changing calibers and setting everything up correctly and would be nice to have setup.

I told my wife about it, she is not really feeling it as I've bought quite a bit lately. It would have to be too good a deal to pass on and it is not quite there. Hopefully someone chimes in and gets you your amount you want.

I did email my son-in-law the link about it but have not heard anything.
    “The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” -John Maxwell

Title
    Premium Member
    I completely understand. I am a little negotiable on it. That being said i know I can get $400 on eBay, but trying to avoid paying flea bay there 9% fee or whatever it is they are charging now a days. I’m going to give it a few more days and if no one Offers me close to what I am asking I will go ahead and post it there. Best of luck with the Lee loadmaster, they are solid machines as well.

Title
    Premium Member
    Sold