Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

Lee auto-disk, Primer attachment, Powder dies

I have a used, but still great condition Lee Powder hopper, a brand new, never used Primer attachment for a Lee Load Master, and 2 used powder dies. One is a rifle charge die, and the other is a 9mm powder theough expansion die. Both LEE dies.

Powder hopper comes with all 4 disks and even the riser so you don't hit your other dies. I purchased a Lock-n-Load and no longer need this. No cracks, chips, etc.

The hopper sells for about $26 brand new, and the riser is another $7. The load master attachment is $15.

Being used I will sell the hopper for $15 if buyer pays shipping, $25 if I have to cover shipping. (Shipping would be ~$15)

The load master I will sell for $7 if buyer pays shipping. Otherwise it will be $10. That saves you $4 on shipping. (Would be ~$7 for shipping)

The rifle charge dies sells for $12 brand new. The 9mm powder through expansion die sells for $13 brand new. I will sell both for $5 a piece if buyer pays shipping. $8 if I have to cover shipping. (Shipping ~$7). If bought individually, the shipping charge will apply to both. If bought together, I can put them in the same box.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    How much for everything pictured shipped to 96001? Dont have enough fingers to add up

Title
    Premium Member
    I will send you a message
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean_S View Post
    How much for everything pictured shipped to 96001? Dont have enough fingers to add up

Title
    Premium Member
    Just bought a Lee Load Master, has not showed yet and setting it up for rifle with the 4 disc that I just bought as an extra. Heard that was the ticket. What did you not like about it to switch? I know it takes a little tinkering to get it straight but afterwards should work fine.
    “The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” -John Maxwell

Title
    Premium Member
    I will send you a PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 72Camaro View Post
    Just bought a Lee Load Master, has not showed yet and setting it up for rifle with the 4 disc that I just bought as an extra. Heard that was the ticket. What did you not like about it to switch? I know it takes a little tinkering to get it straight but afterwards should work fine.

Title
    Premium Member
    Thanks.
    “The pessimist complains about the wind. The optimist expects it to change. The leader adjusts the sails.” -John Maxwell

Title
    Premium Member
    If you want everything, plus shipping, it would be $46. That is for everything listed above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean_S View Post