Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unloading a few

Title
    Premium Member
    I run a suppressor on mine also and have had no issues. Forgot to include that. I run both Xtreme 147gr RN and HP bullets over 4-4.1 gr. of Power Pistol and it runs great. Suppressor is a Sig SRD45 so I run it on my .45 pistols down to .22LR.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledslnger View Post
    I run a suppressor on mine also and have had no issues. Forgot to include that. I run both Xtreme 147gr RN and HP bullets over 4-4.1 gr. of Power Pistol and it runs great. Suppressor is a Sig SRD45 so I run it on my .45 pistols down to .22LR.
    I want a 9mm can for mine now. I’ve shot a bunch of the 147 extremes also. I think I load about 5gr of n350. Don’t quote me. I’d have to check. But I also shoot them with unique too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    Nice! I’ve wanted to get a Scorpion for some time! That or build an AR9 but they seem finicky and far more expensive
    That’s what it came down for me. I was gonna build too. But I shoot to much hollow point and didn’t want to fight them. Now I want the carbine...

Title
    Premium Member
    I like my Scorpion carbine. Just have a red dot on it. But, I can smoke gallon milk jugs at 100 yards with it pretty easy. It is VERY fun to shoot, my friends all love it.

Title
    So should I get the carbine or shorter version? [emoji848] I like the idea of a small compact truck gun but Im open to suggestions
    An armed society is a polite society

Title
    Premium Member
    I love the scorpion. Just for the reason it’s small. The carbine would be fun at the range.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    So should I get the carbine or shorter version? [emoji848] I like the idea of a small compact truck gun but Im open to suggestions
    If I get one it will be the 7" version. 4" might as well get a handgun. The longer carbine version likely has a minimal gain in muzzle velocity over the 7" since the 9mm is a handgun round.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
    If I get one it will be the 7" version. 4" might as well get a handgun. The longer carbine version likely has a minimal gain in muzzle velocity over the 7" since the 9mm is a handgun round.

Exactly why I went with the evo instead of the micro

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ledslnger View Post
    Nice ... that’s next on the shopping list for mine ... do you notice any spray back into your face or the bolt getting gunked up?

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post

Hell yeah 7” for sure. That was going to be my barrel length if I built the AR9. It was gonna be a side charger and take MP5 mags. Maybe one of these days
    An armed society is a polite society