Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

Sucked into Black Friday

Although I had planned to wait til AFTER my house remodel I'm working on this winter i just sat down to look at a parts list for a custom 80% Glock 19 I've been wanting to put together. Half a dozen sites and roughly $1300 dollars later I will be a "Glock guy". My M&P9 is gonna be jealous. Anyone else get a little irresponsible with the Black Friday deals?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Title
    Well I ended up buying the rest of what I needed for my Yeti upper.. and today I had to buy a new set of tires [emoji28][emoji28] and I spent a pretty penny on my lady.. but if you spent $1300 on a glock is it even a glock anymore?! Lol race gun?

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Warren View Post
    Although I had planned to wait til AFTER my house remodel I'm working on this winter i just sat down to look at a parts list for a custom 80% Glock 19 I've been wanting to put together. Half a dozen sites and roughly $1300 dollars later I will be a "Glock guy". My M&P9 is gonna be jealous. Anyone else get a little irresponsible with the Black Friday deals?

That’s the beauty of what we can do as reloaders
    An armed society is a polite society

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    Well I ended up buying the rest of what I needed for my Yeti upper.. and today I had to buy a new set of tires [emoji28][emoji28] and I spent a pretty penny on my lady.. but if you spent $1300 on a glock is it even a glock anymore?! Lol race gun?

That’s the beauty of what we can do as reloaders
    You make a good point about it not being a Glock anymore! That's kinda why I did it this way. All my buddies are "Glock Guys" so just to get under their skin I put one together with all American made parts that will be assembled right here in West Michigan.

Title
    Premium Member

Sucked into Black Friday

I bought some parts for an AR build in 6.5 Grendel. Never thought I would do that.

Why 6.5 Grendel? Figured if I am taking the time to do a build, I might as well make it interesting and different. The ballistics are rather nice too.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RustE View Post
    I bought some parts for an AR build in 6.5 Grendel. Never thought I would do that.

Why 6.5 Grendel? Figured if I am taking the time to do a build, I might as well make it interesting and different. The ballistics are rather nice too.
    Yeah I've definitely looked at that cartridge with some intrigue. I don't need another AR really, BUT, if I built another it would likely be a 6.5 Grendel.

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Warren View Post
    You make a good point about it not being a Glock anymore! That's kinda why I did it this way. All my buddies are "Glock Guys" so just to get under their skin I put one together with all American made parts that will be assembled right here in West Michigan.

Hell yeah man!
    An armed society is a polite society