Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Thread: Hr 7115

Title
    Premium Member

Hr 7115

This bill is a trainwreck. Everyone needs to contact their representatives. This like Wes was talking about on 1639 is vague enough to HOSE people. If you have a CNC machine at home and a block of aluminum they could charge you! This bill is a VIOLATION of the 1st AND 2nd amendments.
    They don't even want you TALKING about certain types of firearms or their possible manufacture. They want to ban all Advertisments for firearms from all Electronic venues. That is why it violates the 1st Am. I emailed my 2 Senators this morning. Probably spend some time messaging others later today too. The DNC should also adopt MAGA, but it would be Making America Germany Again.....Heil Hillary!
    Last edited by Ledslnger; 11-18-2018 at 12:10 PM. Reason: added

Title
    Administrator
    Jesus!!
    Some of the stupid laws coming out, and all the "Sheeple" will usually vote them in.
    I can't stand this crap!!

Title
    Amazing.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Title
    Premium Member
    IV8888 has a good video on this bill if you are interested. They let you know how bad this could be. They pointed out the CNC machine and block of aluminum being a charge....depending on the officials INTERPRETING or ENFORCING the law. Kind of like the idiots in the UK where they arrested a carpet installer because he had a KNIFE! OMG!!! Not sure how you cut carpet without one! But, the same idiocy is definitely available with some of the tools we have in enforcement positions. Not all, but definitely some and that is too many. This law cannot go through. It will also kill off some industry and manufacturers in the country also.