Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Sage View Post
    Hornady Unique is the best we ever found
    I 2nd that. A lil dab'll a do ya. I keep my my fingers lubed up as I'm inspecting. That lil tub goes a long way

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Fight like your the 3rd monkey on the ramp to the Ark ......
    and brother its starting to rain.

Title
    Premium Member
    Ok so if Wes recommends and a fellow Michigan guy says Unique is where it’s at I will give it a shot. I’ll pick some up tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I use RCBS case lube most of the time. Put a little bit on your fingers and rub it on the cases as you put it in to the press. Imperial Sizing Wax is great stuff too, I mainly use it when I'm forming 300 Blackout from 223 rounds. As for the inside of the neck I like to use the Imperial dry neck lube. Just put it on before you lube the outside of the case or you will have a good mess. Good luck you'll find what works best for you.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clopez View Post
    Ok so if Wes recommends and a fellow Michigan guy says Unique is where it’s at I will give it a shot. I’ll pick some up tomorrow.

You will love unique dude! I used Lyman lube for a long time and then I got to resizing .300RUM and it was tough.. bought some unique for the hell of trying it.. that stuff is SLICK!!! Virtually no resistance in resizing .223 and resizing the .300RUM & 7mag were like resizing a .223 case. Won't ever go back to the other lubes for normal hunting & plinking loads. I still use Imperial sizing wax for my precision loads though lol.
    "Do I reload to shoot more, or do I shoot to reload more?" 30-378 Weatherby, .300 RUM, 7mm Rem Mag, 6.5 Creedmoor, .223/5.56, .375 H&H, .40 S&W, 10mm, .357 SIG

Title
    Get a spray bottle, use 1.5 ounces of lanolin oil, and 12 ounces of 97% isopropyl alcohol, or use 12 ounces of heat. You will never get a stuck case. But you will have to clean your brass after you have gone through that process. I have never gotten a stuck case in my dies and you can spray about 20,000 pieces of brass with one application of that mixture in the spray bottle