Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Title
    Administrator
    Oh, bad stuff is coming. People can mark my words.
    The new gun laws passed here in WA are crazy, and will be just like CA as far as being a pillar for other states to use to pass BS laws.
    They keep chipping away at our 2A rights, and people keep tolerating it.
    There WILL be a time when people will say they wish they had gotten more guns, ammo, or stood up and fought. By then those people will be the minority and it will be too late
    Quote Originally Posted by talltexan View Post
    I sure hope you're wrong. Although, I don't think that the house swung all that heavily, yes they took control but not by that much. There was a large number of retiring Republicans this year and that makes it difficult to have an edge in an election, and Dems won this time. What I hope is that they chase their tails for 2 years, trying to open more Russia investigations, trying to get impeachment going, to the point where Repubs can easily point to them in 2 years and say they have accomplished almost nothing.

Title
    Premium Member
    You are correct sir. That is why I said that I will start collecting and storing components.
    Currently reloading for .380 ACP, 9MM,327 Federal Mag, 38 Special, .357 Mag, 40 S&W, 44 Mag, 45 ACP, .458 Socom, .223 Remington, 22-250,7MM Remington Mag, 30-06 and 340 Weatherby Mag, 50 Beowolf

Title
    Administrator
    Yes sir. Seems like people forgot that idiots in the US elected Obama not once, but TWICE!!!
    Lucky he was a puppet and didn't get anything passed to effect us, but the next DEM will, and states are now being tasked with gun control, since it is too hard for the Pres to do.
    The RUSH is on here in WA to buy up every Semi Auto rifle after the election on Tuesday.
    Trump didn't and can't do anything about it, so republicans on the hill means nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Van Camp View Post
    You are correct sir. That is why I said that I will start collecting and storing components.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quite a few years ago I had my FFL and sellers certificate in Maine. After quite a few years Clinton came down on the home based FFL's pretty hard.
    About the same time he made a "good deal" with S&W. Basically . . . S&W kissed his ass. I had a very bad feeling about what was headed the way of shooters and gun owners. ESPECIALLY the ones like me that already owned a bunch of them evil black guns.
    I had a good job,with money coming in so I bought "stuff". Frames for T/C Contenders,lowers for AR's,reloading consumables I bought every good deal that came along. AT WHOLESALE PRICES .
    Me and a buddy drove out to Sierra Bullets. We bought them by the pound. Back then you could give them a container and say . . . "fill'er up". Take a guess how many 52grs,165grs,190grs,or 220gr bullets it takes to fill a gallon water bottle. And how much it weighs.
    We bought powder by the 8lb keg and primers by the carton (10 X 1000ea). We bought 22 ammo by the 5000rd case.
    All that took place in about 1989-1991. Wish now that I would have bought more.
    Think about this long and hard guys. I am old with not many more years to shoot. Most of you guys here are young. Get several of your buddies together and split large orders. Keep your eyes open for bullet "pulls". (sorry Wes) Maybe Wes can use his connections and buy them in bulk,then pass along the bulk deals to the members here.
    Here,several months ago,me and a buddy got a really good deal on 130gr Barnes bullets in .308" that were pulldowns from Remington Hog Hammer factory ammo. The bullets are essentially a TSX with an extra long ojive.
    Buy and store consumables. If you see a "good deal" at PSA or elsewhere on AR lowers . . . swoop some up. IMO . . . 10 would not be too many.
    Contact Wes for ultra large orders,then split them up. It is a great reason for a get together. Dump 10,000 bullets out on a round table . . . smoke some cigars,drink a couple beers and/or some fine bourbon,talk guns and reloading,divide up the bullets.
    Good Luck To Us All ---- SAWMAN
    Why just dance when you can "rock and roll".
    STONER 63A ( MK-23/XM-207 )
    XM177E2

Title
    Premium Member
    well what once was a free nevada is no more.They cleared the table here governor,both senators,ag, super majority in state legislate, and 3 short of super majority in senate were done for here looks like Idaho will be the last bastion of freedom Ariz and texas are going quickly

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Sage View Post
    Yes sir. Seems like people forgot that idiots in the US elected Obama not once, but TWICE!!!
    Lucky he was a puppet and didn't get anything passed to effect us, but the next DEM will, and states are now being tasked with gun control, since it is too hard for the Pres to do.
    The RUSH is on here in WA to buy up every Semi Auto rifle after the election on Tuesday.
    Trump didn't and can't do anything about it, so republicans on the hill means nothing
    Such pertinent and salient points! Folks are rejoicing about the federal results while seemingly ignoring the real issues: local States! It’s the local state that’s passing all these restrictions, like in WA and here in CO. We had a clean sweep of dems who now own everything from governor to controller, both branches, AG and everything else in between. Lots of these folks who were elected are on record for pushing more control and restrictions.

Red flag law is probably coming here soon, and just stretch the imagination: what state has as high a percentage of veterans to n its population as we do? Recent shooting in CA? Is this the beginning of more going after veterans who will now be seen as unstable and loose cannons? One wonders...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    disciplejourney.com

Title
    Premium Member
    Here the truthFB_IMG_1542507158775.jpeg

Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Please do not forget about your magazines. If they try for the "bad guns" they will surely try to ban certain mags. Obviously the ones of high capacity.
    I still have tons of them from my military days and people still serving. Not just AR and other rifle mags but pistol also.
    For those of us old enough to remember . . . the high cap Glock mags for $40-$60., AR mags $75 . . . etc,etc,etc.
    This could quite easily happen again. If not,look at all the mags you'll have. If your "young" (<40) you WILL see the direct threat to shooting/hunting again in your lifetime.
    If you own only the "bad" guns,think seriously about picking up some single shot or lever guns also.
    Stock up or no whineing. ---- SAWMAN
    Why just dance when you can "rock and roll".
    STONER 63A ( MK-23/XM-207 )
    XM177E2

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SAWMAN View Post
    I'm in Florida. Scott and DeSantis won but it was close. Scott is a POS . . . BUT . . . the alternative(Nelson) is a bigger piece of shit AND a Pelosi ass kisser to the extreme.
    A Democrap controlled House will be terrible. They will not only investigate Trump,but cabinate members,his staff,and anybody and everybody around him. They were obstructionist before,now,they have a platform to carry out their agenda.
    Hard times ahead for those that are actually trying to help America. Not much will get done in the next couple of years. There will be alot of "Kavenaughs" to come. Good people trashed,lives changed,families disrupted,money waisted. --- SAWMAN
    Yeah,I would've rather seen Putnam in, but can definatly deal with DeSantis over corrupt, criminal piece of shit gillum, & Scott is a much better choice then nelson any day of the week, Scott showed what a leader was, while nelson was awol.. Regardless, we continue to buy ammo for all our guns, we know whats coming & my gf slipped that she wanted to get me reloading equipment, what did I need .... I made her a list lol.... With the demonicrats taking the house its gonna be a fight to preserve our rights, & we need to be ready....
    Better to have it & not need it, then to need it & not have it... If the govt. says you don't need a gun, you need several !

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SAWMAN View Post
    Please do not forget about your magazines. If they try for the "bad guns" they will surely try to ban certain mags. Obviously the ones of high capacity.
    I still have tons of them from my military days and people still serving. Not just AR and other rifle mags but pistol also.
    For those of us old enough to remember . . . the high cap Glock mags for $40-$60., AR mags $75 . . . etc,etc,etc.
    This could quite easily happen again. If not,look at all the mags you'll have. If your "young" (<40) you WILL see the direct threat to shooting/hunting again in your lifetime.
    If you own only the "bad" guns,think seriously about picking up some single shot or lever guns also.
    Stock up or no whineing. ---- SAWMAN
    Yeah, I remember the days of $75 mags for AR, AK, & Mini14... 1911 mags were going for $25-$30.... I've been sending in regular orders from PSA for the 5 30 rd aluminum mag/100 rds of Fed.556 m193 for $70, I have a few Pmags IMI & MFT mags also...The IMI mags are better then the Pmags & MFT mags IMHO.... I think I have around 24 or so 30 rounder's total.... My GF is getting me reloading equipment for Christmas, she told me to give her a list, so I laid one on her lol, she's a smart woman with her own Armalite AR, 9mm & 16ga Mossberg pump, she sees the writing on the wall, & knows what's coming sooner or later... BTW, I have a pump 12ga also....
    Better to have it & not need it, then to need it & not have it... If the govt. says you don't need a gun, you need several !