Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    Nice! I am part of the group but I just kinda watch. I’m no expert and my experience with different brands/parts is limited. I’m using these two builds to branch out and use parts from companies I have yet to buy from
    If you have question few free to pm me or just post it up. You’ll get help. Any flak and we’ll clean it up. The Wilde chamber is a better choice for the plinker. You can run both 556 and 223 ammo with no worries. It’s sometimes more accurate also since it doesn’t have some a long lead so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    ^^This. I've found my barrels with Wylde chambers to be more accurate and easy to load for. I prefer it over the 556/223 chamberings. YMMV.
    disciplejourney.com

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Andrew View Post
    Any reason you choose to got with the Wylde chamber instead of a standard 5.56x45 chamber? Just curious.

I love two stage triggers myself. I learned to shoot on a Lee Enfield .303 which has a two stage trigger, and ever since that's just been my preference. If I could afford to I'd put a 2 Stage in my Barrett MRAD, but it's $500 bucks :-/.

I've been quite happy with the Rock River Arms NM 2 Stage trigger. It's under $100 and its a great improvement over the standard "mil" spec trigger kits. I've pretty much put one in every AR build I have.
    I chose it for the reasons mentioned above. I have two other ARs with 223 wylde and they’ve don’t fantastic. I have a RRA NM two stage in my SPR build and love it. That’s why she wanted a two stage. I’m sure there’s better but I’ll keep that for now. Lots of trigger suggestions here so I may find something we like even more and upgrade
    An armed society is a polite society

Title
    Ok so for the Yeti I’m between the POF EFP2 and the elftmann SE drop in. I may look into some more but as of today I want to stay right in/under $200. Subject to change but budget wise this is where I’m at.

Title
    Premium Member
    Cant beat the Larue Tactical MBT triggers. Amazing 3.5 pound 2-stage triggers built from tool steel. And great pricing too!

Title
    Anyone run a quad rail? Im surprised with how many I’m not finding. I already have two mlok rails and would like to change things up, plus I like quad rails. Im looking at BCM 10” rail. Thoughts? Other options?

That’s the beauty of what we can do as reloaders

Title
    Anyone run a quad rail? Im surprised with how many I’m not finding. I already have two mlok rails and would like to change things up, plus I like quad rails. Im looking at BCM 10” rail. Thoughts? Other options?

I had a quad on my AR for a while but switched to a 13.5in free float hand guard.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Title

This is what she previously looked like.

Title
    Well the BCM is a free float rail. I’m not a fan of keymod. Just an idea I was toying with and weight on the yeti isn’t a huge issue

Title
    Well the BCM is a free float rail. I’m not a fan of keymod. Just an idea I was toying with and weight on the yeti isn’t a huge issue

That's the beauty of the AR platform. Not shortage of options for modifications. [emoji846]