Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Title
    Ill give all of those a thorough look through. I wish shops near me sold them so I could get a feel. Videos are nice but I wanna get hands on
    An armed society is a polite society

Title
    Premium Member
    As far as the trigger part of the conversation goes, I really like my Elftman trigger. I do realize that it’s certainly out of the price range most are willing to pay but you already have a nicer build going with the part list you mentioned above so thought I’d throw this one out there as well. The needle bearing pins on these Elf units are what really helped draw me to them; just had to try one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Here's a great deal on the Toolcraft BCG from PSA: $90 NiB with Carpenter 158 bolt https://palmettostatearmory.com/tool...165449729.html

With Black Friday coming in a month, you should be all set for getting the rest of your components for your builds!
    disciplejourney.com

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    As far as the trigger part of the conversation goes, I really like my Elftman trigger. I do realize that it’s certainly out of the price range most are willing to pay but you already have a nicer build going with the part list you mentioned above so thought I’d throw this one out there as well. The needle bearing pins on these Elf units are what really helped draw me to them; just had to try one out.

I may need to just build different lowers for all these triggers [emoji16] I may need to invest in an 80% jig.. lol
    Thanks for the info!

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkDisciplinare View Post
    Here's a great deal on the Toolcraft BCG from PSA: $90 NiB with Carpenter 158 bolt https://palmettostatearmory.com/tool...165449729.html

With Black Friday coming in a month, you should be all set for getting the rest of your components for your builds!
    Very true! Kinda why I’ve been holding off on some parts. My discounts save me a few $$

Title
    Premium Member
    I wouldn't hesitate using a Toolcraft or Premium PSA BCG. However, if it were for a service-grade AR, I'd definitely go BCM.

Title
    Premium Member
    Cam confirm that toolcraft makes a solid BCG, I did notice that the PSA bolt I replaced with it was a little bit thicker in the in the sides of the channel on the back half, but no problems yet and I don’t anticipate any

Title
    Premium Member
    Check out vtsupply and righttobear also for sales. I’m not sure if it’s been said but faxon gunner series or Balistic advantage are gtg for barrels. What kind of rifle is it gonna be? Used for?

Title
    Premium Member
    Also for a good trigger. Look up hyperfire edt. I love them. It’s a damn crispy break 4.5# trigger. I’ve put them in everything I own. From 458socom to 7.62x39

Title
    Premium Member
    Here’s a deal I shared from righttobear on my fab group