Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Title
    Premium Member

What do you use to store bullets or brass in at your bench?

I have found that I really like clear plastic containers with screw on lids, especially for my Ready-To-Load brass. Makes Identification easy and looks nice too :-) I save them from lots of different foods we buy at Costco, mostly snacks. I guess you could buy them at WalMart or Target or something as well.
    “Leave no authority existing not responsible to the people.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

Title
    Premium Member
    Herbicide jugs[emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I use 5 gallon buckets with a gamma seal lid for my higher volume calibers. I usually keep some desiccant bags in them as well.

For smaller volume calibers, I use some clear plastic jugs from Walmart with screw-on tops. They might be 1-1.5 gallons each, but they store nice in my cabinet.

Title
    Premium Member
    I personally have been using coffee cans. I just recently got into reloading so my needs have not exceeded them yet. My 223 brass is definitely collecting fast though.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Just don't tell my wife how much any of this really costs.

Title
    Premium Member
    The Land of the Free Because of the Brave
    13174225_1703232349950442_4451570808595224846_n.jpg

I picked these containers up at Dollar Tree. They work good for freedom seeds and smaller handgun brass.
    Nemo me impune lacessit

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ReneeMicelli View Post
    13174225_1703232349950442_4451570808595224846_n.jpg

I picked these containers up at Dollar Tree. They work good for freedom seeds and smaller handgun brass.
    I like those!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Currently a mix of coffee cans, clear plastic totes, and bins. My 9mm bullets are in a decaf coffee can, otherwise everything else is in original container.

When brass comes in, it goes into a plastic tote (unless presorted). From there, I do an initial sort into coffee cans by caliber. Bad brass goes to the recycling bucket. Deprimed brass goes into bin, then gets tumbled, then goes into a different color bin. Then it is either loaded or stored in a plastic tote. I don't prime until I am about to load.

Title
    Premium Member
    Clear plastic totes from the dollar store. I use a piece of tape and sharpie to mark caliber so they can be easily ID'ed when stacked under my bench.
    "A free man must not be told how to think, either by the government or by social activists. He may certainly be shown the right way, but he must not accept being forced into it."​ Jeff Cooper

Title
    Premium Member
    I use the empty containers from my protein powder.

Title
    Premium Member
    I too use 5 gallon paint cans for my fully prepared 9mm and 45acp brass. I clean them, size, deprime, clean out the primer pocket, and bell each case. Then it goes into the can, ready for me to pull them and start reloading.