Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Title
    Premium Member
    My wife is a liberal leaning towards Bernie Sanders ideas,myself conservative,,,,makes for some interesting conversations

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyP View Post
    Constitutional Conservative. Obey they constitution, respect others, don't tell me how to live my life, and we will get a long just fine. Don't care what anyone's religion, color, sexual preference, or anything else is. Just respect the law and others around you.
    I'm right there with you on that. When I moved to Oregon and registered to vote, I went Independent. I don't want to be associated with either of the parties. I'm a conservative, which is different than a republican IMO.
    “It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” – Henry David Thoreau

Title
    Premium Member
    I don't give a hoot how you live your life, who you sleep with, etc...etc.....until you try to make me care, then all bets are off.

Title
    Premium Member
    RonW I agree 100% with your statement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rub some dirt on it and get back in the fight

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RonW View Post
    I don't give a hoot how you live your life, who you sleep with, etc...etc.....until you try to make me care, then all bets are off.
    Very well said Ron
    [B][I]Living the dream in Montana. If you are a liberal, life will suck here, please don't come.:cool::cool:[/I][/B]

Title
    Premium Member
    Well said. Pretty close to my thoughts.

Title
    Premium Member
    Neither, I hate everyone (until I learn that they're not an ass, then it doesn't matter)

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omcforever View Post
    My wife is a liberal leaning towards Bernie Sanders ideas,myself conservative,,,,makes for some interesting conversations
    Ask her if she thinks Bernie actually believes his own schtick when his wife was paying their dsughter $400k from the college they were draining and bankrupted. She taught a craft class....probably basket weaving!!

Title
    Premium Member
    I have taken a few political theory classes. They are fairly useful imo. Using them and looking at Fast N Furious you know the program had an ulterior motive. They didn’t arrest one drug lord, gangbanger, etc. The only person busted was an American gun store owner that agreed to help them in this program. Totally opposite their goal. Using theory then the only goal they were shooting for IMO was an excuse to disarm Americans. They hoped giving gangs and cartels more firearms would bump crime up in the USA. Then they hoped the Libs in our country would be willing to give up our 2A rights. They would give us draconian gun laws in exchange for fake safety. Of course our Fake News media would stop covering violent crime to make it look like the new laws worked Lol.

Title
    Premium Member