Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Thread: Sig P365

Title
    Premium Member

Sig P365

Anybody have one and how do you like it. Looking for a new concealed carry with more round count ..

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Josey View Post
    Anybody have one and how do you like it. Looking for a new concealed carry with more round count ..
    I haven't but I picked up a S&W M&P 2.0 Compact (9mm)a few weeks ago. 15+1 capacity, 4 different back strap options. I've put 400+ rounds through it so for with zero malfunctions. It's become my new EDC.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I have one about 200 rounds so far. No issues, love the gun.
    With the standard 10 round mag it is a little small for my big hands the 10 extended is good and the 12 is perfect.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    I handled one like NC did and I agree about the grip. I don't have big hands, kind of wide though with maybe a little short fingers. Even with short fingers the grip was WAY too small. I like Sig products, but that is one I will never own. Felt like a toothpick. If something isn't comfortable in your hands IMO you won't shoot it as well as something that is.

Title
    Premium Member
    I have one, worked great. One of my favorite carry guns.

Title
    Premium Member
    Ive had 1 for about a month, few hundred rounds through it. Very accurate. I have big hands, standard mag fits just above my pinky and i can wrap my pinky under it like my wood gripped blackhawks. The 10rd with pinky extension sucks because it hits dead center of my pinky. 12rd fits my pinky on enough to be comfortable. Called sig for a standard baseplate and they sent me to a site that offers 3d printed plates. Ordered a standard, $15 including shipping, fits pretty good.

Sent from my WIENER using Tapatalk.