Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title
    Premium Member

hello from arizona

hey guys im new to the forum but not new to sages been apart of the facebook group for three years or so now. This site and group of people has been absolutely amazing and extremely helpful. I am currently living on the west side of Arizona but have lived all over the world when i was active duty military. I grew up in northern Minnesota hunting white tails, squirrels, ducks, goose, bear, and hunted with rifle, bow, and muzzle loader. I have been out of the scene of hunting for a while, when i was active duty. But now that im out and settled down to one location i can finally start to get back into the things i love and missed from back home.

Title
    Administrator
    Welcome aboard buddy!!
    Glad to have you here with us!!

Title
    Premium Member
    Hello from Texas! I take it you like the 300blk? My favorite fun gun.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Sage View Post
    Welcome aboard buddy!!
    Glad to have you here with us!!
    Thanks its great to finally be on the forum. Been so busy with my schooling i havent had a chance until now to get on. But i am really loving it so far.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by handcannon View Post
    Hello from Texas! I take it you like the 300blk? My favorite fun gun.
    Yep It is hands down my favorite gun I have currently. Its a blast to reload for and to shoot. I really love mine. Its nothing special but its damned accurate and just pure fun. I really want to suppress it but the primary goal right now is to get all the gear together for a late season Elk hunt next year provided i get tags.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 300blkoutguy View Post
    Yep It is hands down my favorite gun I have currently. Its a blast to reload for and to shoot. I really love mine. Its nothing special but its damned accurate and just pure fun. I really want to suppress it but the primary goal right now is to get all the gear together for a late season Elk hunt next year provided i get tags.
    I have 2 16" Carbine & 10.5" SBR. Both are suppressed. And I truly enjoy shooting them. My favorite load 150 gr fmjbt Wes sells with H-110. Gives great accuracy.

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by handcannon View Post
    I have 2 16" Carbine & 10.5" SBR. Both are suppressed. And I truly enjoy shooting them. My favorite load 150 gr fmjbt Wes sells with H-110. Gives great accuracy.
    I Have a 16" carbine and my fav load is also a 150 grain fmjbt from Wes with H-110. Great burn and great consistency.