Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Title

Reloading Podcasts

Is there any good podcasts out there for reloaders? I saw the question asked somewhere and never managed to find it again. I’ve never really listened to podcasts but radio has gotten very political. Thanks
    An armed society is a polite society

Title
    Premium Member
    I listen to The Reloading Podcast found on the Firearms Radio Network. Good group of guys who sit around and talk reloading. They get off topic occasionally but I do listen to every episode. When they have the podcast posted it’s been edited from the live version on YouTube. It’s much better as a podcast! They are also still on FB too. Give them a try but don’t decide if you like them or not based on one episode. Listen to a few and then decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Thanks! I’ll give them a shot. I just like background noise when I reload and do locks at work

Title
    Premium Member
    I just started listening to them a few weeks ago. Some good info, and fun to listen to.

Title
    I do enjoy listening to them now. My only complaint is I can’t see some of the stuff they talk about on the show. I’m guessing they have videos and they actually show things and point it out but I guess that’s just part of podcasts. And I don’t like how one of the dudes says Hornady (Horn-aday) [emoji12] just me but it was kinda funny to hear it pronounced like that

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    I do enjoy listening to them now. My only complaint is I can’t see some of the stuff they talk about on the show. I’m guessing they have videos and they actually show things and point it out but I guess that’s just part of podcasts. And I don’t like how one of the dudes says Hornady (Horn-aday) [emoji12] just me but it was kinda funny to hear it pronounced like that
    I worked with a guy that could have used that pronunciation as a life mission statement.
    Made $72k, he was always broke, drove a car held together by duct tape, lived with friend or family, and he had 497 girlfriends.