So I bought a FMK 9C1 and their are mixed reviews on it. I just want to share my opinion on it.

A 9C1 Gen 2 is a budget Glock 19. I got it for $432 after taxes, but you can find them cheaper. FMK is a gun company that resides in California, yes Commifornia. I think they started around 2011 or 2012. It comes with two 14 round magazines (not Glock magazines), two sets of Glock polymer sights, a lock, and gun oil. All in a nice plastic case that can hold a 50 round box of 9mm with the gun inside too. It’s striker fired and they have two sets of triggers for it. You can have a Double Action Only trigger or their Fast Action Trigger. If you live in a restricted state, you get 10 round mags and the DAO trigger. It tears down like a Glock and their are only a few differences between the two.

First 150 rounds, I was having FTE. A lot of them. I contacted the company, and they sent me a new extractor. Put it in and was still having problems. I told them I think it might be a magazine issue, but they said I would have to send the magazines in first and then they’ll send new ones to me. I told them I would rather send the the gun back for repair, I was getting very frustrated wasting around 300 rounds and it still had FTE. I HAD to pay to ship it back to California to get it repaired. I never had to pay for shipping under a warranty issue, but they are a small company and it only cost $13 through FEDEX. It took about two weeks to return it back to me. The paperwork stated that the extractor was replaced and 40 rounds was shot with no issue. I think they did replace the mags, but unsure. Today, I put 450 rounds through it with no issues. At 10 yards, I don’t get good groupings like I wanted, but the fit of the slide and frame is loose so I expect that is causing accuracy issues as well. The break on the FAT trigger is harder as well, but expected for a $400 gun. At 7 yards it’s pretty accurate.

The reason I bought the gun was for multiple reasons. First, it’s American made. Second, it’s a good compact size. Third, I wanted a cheap reliable gun for my car. After the issues were fixed I feel confident enough to carry in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk