Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Title
    Hello, checking in from Kansas I have ordered from sage in the past new to forum looks good lots of info on here

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrochad View Post
    Hello, checking in from Kansas I have ordered from sage in the past new to forum looks good lots of info on here
    Welcome aboard pyro!!!!!

JTD

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrochad View Post
    Welcome fellow Kansan!
    An armed society is a polite society

Title
    Premium Member
    Welcome! nice place here with lots of info and good sales

Title
    Premium Member
    New to the forum. Bought a D550 in 2013 and got swamped with work. Started reloading for 9x19 and 45ACP this year and am gearing up for 223 plinking and precision loads for service rifle matches

Relocating my bench from a retro workmate/butcher block stand in my office to a proper bench in a reclaimed corner of our storage room.

Need components and can never have too much ammo. Thanks in advance for tolerating the new guy questions. I’m sure I’ll have a few....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Bring on the new guy questions, I like helping out.
    Big Eddy
    Not big and tall but big and round

Title
    well I have finally found Sages Reloading again. I ordered a few times through facebook and then for some reason I lost track. i happened across the bookmark for sages reloading supply and lo n behold theres a forum! Anyhow, hello from South Louisiana!

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave23 View Post
    well I have finally found Sages Reloading again. I ordered a few times through facebook and then for some reason I lost track. i happened across the bookmark for sages reloading supply and lo n behold theres a forum! Anyhow, hello from South Louisiana!
    Welcome aboard Dave23

JTD

Title
    Wavin a hand just joined the group. I have bought a few things for sage reloading before in the past. joined the group to see how people reload certain things and maybe get some insight when I have ? about reloading. I have been reloading for a few calibers already and for awhile and well added a few more since then. I like to hunt, target shoot, ride motorcycles ( that just learned at the age 0f 45) most of all i am a family man and love spending time with family

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntlakewood View Post
    Wavin a hand just joined the group. I have bought a few things for sage reloading before in the past. joined the group to see how people reload certain things and maybe get some insight when I have ? about reloading. I have been reloading for a few calibers already and for awhile and well added a few more since then. I like to hunt, target shoot, ride motorcycles ( that just learned at the age 0f 45) most of all i am a family man and love spending time with family
    Welcome aboard huntlakewood. We have a lot in common, as I think you will find with most people here. I’m a hunter/fisherman, love spending time at the range, ride a 2012 police Electra glide, and have 2 amazing boys (9 and 12) that I try to share it all with. Glad to have you here and don’t be shy.

JTD