Download our Android App!
Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Title
    Premium Member
    New to this forum thingy Wes, nice to see you back, couldn't get the hang of that MEWE thing. Getting low on 380 brass, still trying to figure out how to cure the Glock Bulge on the 9mm.

Title
    Premium Member
    This is a forum that holds a lot of promise for me. I am 69 and have reloaded since I was 20 and have accumulated many reloading tools and skills, but am still looking to learn new twists to this hobby which has become an obsession. I'm looking to learn new skills and use new products. I mainly shoot paper targets and do some large game hunting but look forward to shooting longer range targets. Also looking for tips and ideas for personal and home defense. It has become a different world and new things must be learned to survive. I probably won't post too much as I am here to learn new things.

Title
    Administrator
    Welcome to our new home for all reloaders!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmasterson72 View Post
    Just registered!

Title
    Administrator
    MEWE sucks for sure!!
    Glad you made it over here buddy!!
    True Glock Buldged cases will be obvious and I just toss em
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Dye View Post
    New to this forum thingy Wes, nice to see you back, couldn't get the hang of that MEWE thing. Getting low on 380 brass, still trying to figure out how to cure the Glock Bulge on the 9mm.

Title
    Administrator
    Welcome aboard buddy!! Glad to have you here!!
    Content is what really keeps a forum growing, so if you see a post looking for help, or just looking for input, please partake.
    Everyone wants the most answers possible, to help make a decision, and that needs to come from all of us.
    Page Lurkers don't do any good for anyone, even themselves
    Quote Originally Posted by 762sultan View Post
    This is a forum that holds a lot of promise for me. I am 69 and have reloaded since I was 20 and have accumulated many reloading tools and skills, but am still looking to learn new twists to this hobby which has become an obsession. I'm looking to learn new skills and use new products. I mainly shoot paper targets and do some large game hunting but look forward to shooting longer range targets. Also looking for tips and ideas for personal and home defense. It has become a different world and new things must be learned to survive. I probably won't post too much as I am here to learn new things.

Title
    Premium Member
    Hey Wes!
    I am new to the forum. I am relatively new to reloading as well. I only have 1 press, Lee Classic turret. I am getting there. Buying a new home with a larger HEATED area to reload which is helpful up in Maine!
    I llok forward to learning and participating in good healthy conversations. Semper Fi!
    -Dave B

Title
    Administrator
    Welcome to the new home for all reloaders buddy!!
    There are some really great people here, and a lot of knowledge. Take a few minutes to have a look around, answer a few posts, and make a few of your own.
    Content is key here, and the more you put into it, the more you will get out of it
    Quote Originally Posted by 01bieller View Post
    Hey Wes!
    I am new to the forum. I am relatively new to reloading as well. I only have 1 press, Lee Classic turret. I am getting there. Buying a new home with a larger HEATED area to reload which is helpful up in Maine!
    I llok forward to learning and participating in good healthy conversations. Semper Fi!
    -Dave B

Title
    Premium Member
    Howdy, I'm not a spam-bot, I'm from Texas and have ordered from Wes a few times before. I like this a lot better than FB, by the way, I'm quite frankly tired of their BS rules and regs regarding 2A.

Title
    Administrator
    Welcome aboard buddy!
    Lots of people getting fed up with FB and the idiot rules, so we built this as the new home for all reloaders.
    Kick back, check it out, and make or answer a few posts. Content is key to keeping it growing!!
    Quote Originally Posted by talltexan View Post
    Howdy, I'm not a spam-bot, I'm from Texas and have ordered from Wes a few times before. I like this a lot better than FB, by the way, I'm quite frankly tired of their BS rules and regs regarding 2A.

Title
    Premium Member
    Wes,
    I wanted to say thanks for all of the hard work getting this page up and running. I love the packages I have gotten from you in the past and look forward to many more. I will also be sending you some 308 brass shortly.
    Thanks
    Carroll