Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Thread: Gun show

Title
    Premium Member

Gun show

Any one going to the gun show in Salina Kansas this weekend any Ks folks on here know of any other shows coming up in Ks

Title
    I know there’s one going on at the Century 2 convention center here in Wichita. I didn’t know there was one in Salina. I usually go late Saturday or sometime on a Sunday
    An armed society is a polite society

Title
    Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    I know there’s one going on at the Century 2 convention center here in Wichita. I didn’t know there was one in Salina. I usually go late Saturday or sometime on a Sunday
    I've been going to Gun Shows for about the last 45 years. I find late Sunday afternoon is the best time to go. Show is coming to a close. Venders will soon be loading up. They're looking to make some quick deals and are more willing to negotiate on prices. Good luck fellas!

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by handcannon View Post
    I've been going to Gun Shows for about the last 45 years. I find late Sunday afternoon is the best time to go. Show is coming to a close. Venders will soon be loading up. They're looking to make some quick deals and are more willing to negotiate on prices. Good luck fellas!
    It’s where I got my P10c earlier in the year. Only place in town that had one!
    Ours are disappointing usually. People sell stuff at retail prices or want too much and hardly budge. Too proud I guess
    An armed society is a polite society