Sage's Android App
Download our Apple App!
Sage's Apple App

Donate to Sages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More FB BS

Title

More FB BS

A particular “101” Page that I’m sure we have all been or are a part of just keeps getting worse. Every time i see people looking for places to buy, Sage’s reloading is the first place I send them

This morning I was first on a guys post and went back to see how long it would take before it was removed and it hadn’t even been 10-15 minutes (enough time to drive to work). I don’t know about you guys but I PM the individuals who ask now and explain why. I give them a link and a brief plug on the forum. I do love, however, when I see all you beautiful souls adding more and more comments for Sage. They can delete some of us but if there’s a steady 8+ comments in a row it’s harder to hide from the OP.

Wednesday rant
    An armed society is a polite society

Title
    Premium Member
    Somebody should send this to the Facebook owners.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    A particular “101” Page that I’m sure we have all been or are a part of just keeps getting worse. Every time i see people looking for places to buy, Sage’s reloading is the first place I send them

This morning I was first on a guys post and went back to see how long it would take before it was removed and it hadn’t even been 10-15 minutes (enough time to drive to work). I don’t know about you guys but I PM the individuals who ask now and explain why. I give them a link and a brief plug on the forum. I do love, however, when I see all you beautiful souls adding more and more comments for Sage. They can delete some of us but if there’s a steady 8+ comments in a row it’s harder to hide from the OP.

Wednesday rant

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

Title
    Premium Member
    Yep, everytime I see someone ask where to get brass or bullets I link them to Sage's. Sometimes I will even link them to the specific page.

Load as much as possible and shoot as much as possible.
    Currently reloading for .380 ACP, 9MM,327 Federal Mag, 38 Special, .357 Mag, 40 S&W, 44 Mag, 45 ACP, .458 Socom, .223 Remington, 22-250,7MM Remington Mag, 30-06 and 340 Weatherby Mag, 50 Beowolf

Title
    Premium Member
    I don't even have Facebook anymore. I got tired of the bs. I do however tell anyone I see looking at reloading supplies in stores about Sage's

Sent from my SM-P905V using Tapatalk

Title
    I don’t normally talk to people when I’m out and about or at the range but if one ever does happen I do mention the website. I’m not much of a talker or conversation starter or people person for that matter

Title
    Premium Member
    I'm the complete opposite. I never meet a stranger.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks everyone!!
    At the end of the day, we all want a place with none of the FB drama, shitty FB admins and owners, and a place where people can't troll, and everyone can help one another!!

Well, here it is!!

Now, what we need to really make it the only place to be, is for everyone to spread the word, even if you have to PM people who post on other pages on FB!! That is how you get past the admins who remove and ban people for mentioning our name.

I built this place for all of you, but I can't grow it alone. It takes a full push from all of our members to keep it growing!!

Title
    Premium Member
    I don’t miss it at all. Too much drama for me. I like it just like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Wes Sage View Post
    Thanks everyone!!
    At the end of the day, we all want a place with none of the FB drama, shitty FB admins and owners, and a place where people can't troll, and everyone can help one another!!

Well, here it is!!

Now, what we need to really make it the only place to be, is for everyone to spread the word, even if you have to PM people who post on other pages on FB!! That is how you get past the admins who remove and ban people for mentioning our name.

I built this place for all of you, but I can't grow it alone. It takes a full push from all of our members to keep it growing!!
    The only reason I stay around on Facebook is family and to spread the word! Most are appreciative of a PM and knowing admins interfere with good honest businesses.

Title
    Administrator
    Thanks buddy!!
    Lots of people on FB would love to know about this place, and the only way we can spread the word is really with PM's, or on our personal pages
    Quote Originally Posted by Holland View Post
    The only reason I stay around on Facebook is family and to spread the word! Most are appreciative of a PM and knowing admins interfere with good honest businesses.